May 09, 2024, 11:29:52 AM

News:

Upgrade or trade

Started by speed limit, September 01, 2016, 12:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speed limit

Received our shipment from Hammer Performance yesterday 1250 kit, crush level headwork, 600 lift cams, S&S lifters, 45 mikuni with billet manifold and crush forward offset air filter assy, DTT. ignition module and Patriot Defender exhaust. So you guys stay close buy this is my first time inside of a Sporster, I may need some help thanks in advance
If it don`t scare you, It ain`t fast enough.

speed limit

1250 Crush kit complete, put 60 miles on it sounds great and no leaks, turning it over to the wife now, I have the rev limiter set @ 4k until she gets her break in miles done. Thanks again Don and the rest of the team @ Hammer performance great turn around and everything was in the box.

speed limit

Okay guys we got the break in miles on the the build so I turned the box up to 7,500, this lil thing flat out rips, she absolutely loves it, in hind sight I would have gone with the .550 lift cams to bring the power band down a few hundred rpm. but after she hits 4,500 it pulls like a magnet. I`m thinking sub 11.50s with it, the first Harley night at the track is a few weeks away I will let you guys know how she did, thanks again for all your input on this build.

Hillside Motorcycle

Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"