May 01, 2024, 09:49:59 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

The future of the M8

Started by les, September 29, 2016, 05:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCTURBOS

Will the 4.500" stroke be the standard on the '18 models? Thought I had seen/heard that somewhere but can't find it...

TIA,

K.
-Boosted 95" B... 160.75-hp & 141.55-tq, 93-octane
-2017 FLTRXS... Stock

jmorton10

Quote from: harleytuner on December 13, 2016, 10:03:51 AM

A very good friend of mine bought a bar that had been out of business for about 5 years.  When he got it opened up all the old regulars started coming in.  They soon started trying to run the new younger croud out. (the old timers didn't want the change, they wanted to hang out and play cards like they used to, without the jukebox blaring anything other than AC/DC.  I told Scott he better put an end to it quick, there's a reason it went out of business in the first place.  The old timer customers didn't spend enough to keep the place in business.

I ran a biker bar for over 20 years & we welcomed everybody.  My partner was H.A. & it wasn't unusual to have 10 Harleys out front.  Inside however, you would find patch holders drinking right along with a crew of business men in suits from a huge business down the street from us.

Everybody got along just fine.  We also made sure nobody got out of line, but that wasn't to hard with who we had watching our back LOL.

~John
HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS