May 09, 2024, 08:03:00 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Newly From Texas

Started by MarkS, October 07, 2016, 07:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkS

October 07, 2016, 07:10:05 AM Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:12:18 AM by MarkS
Hello everyone!  Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself.  Live in Texas Hill Country just outside of Austin, Texas.  I've been riding Three Wheelers, Quads, and dirt bikes my entire life.  Bought my first Harley in 2013 and have been riding on the street since then.  Best money I could ever spend.  Plus, it was much cheaper and way better than seeing a head doctor.  Love riding my problems away!!  Still ride off road as well, but love my hog.  I currently ride with a group called FAITH Riders and love the Lord!!  He's saved me from myself many times and I owe everything to him!!
MarkS

SixShooter14

Howdy Mark...welcome to the forum from Arkansas. It is definitely a great feeling to be in the wind.

Have a gander around the site and just ask if you have any questions.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

Another welcome from Arkansas.  :up: best place around for anything you need..we even have a shed  :dgust:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

MarkS

Thanks SixShooter14!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MarkS

Panzer

Welcome.   Why not visit the shed and bring your faith with ya.......meet Bertha why don't ya?
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

ridealive1911

Welcome from WI. Road in the Hill country many times while visiting my dad. Love all the small towns and the BBQ. Especially Blacks in Lockhart.
98, 48N , Hell Fire heads , Big Sucker, Jack Pot Super Duals, S&S Grand Nationals

Just Nick

Welcome Mark From Round Rock TX. You found a great site welcome. Ignore those bozos above me you don't need to worry about the shed.
I'm never wrong , once I thought I was wrong , but I was wrong

MarkS

Something tells me I'm gonna regrets asking this.......What's the "Shed?"  [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MarkS

SixShooter14

It's this really cool place where all the "special" members get to go once in a while when feeling froggy.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Hossamania

It's where you go to take your beating. Welcome.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Just Nick

Quote from: MarkS on October 09, 2016, 09:51:58 PM
Something tells me I'm gonna regrets asking this.......What's the "Shed?"  [emoji51]

Its nothing a man of faith needs to be concerned with Mark Please just stay the path and forget about ever hearing of the shed
I'm never wrong , once I thought I was wrong , but I was wrong