Howdy from Chile Flats...(look it up)

Started by JetD, October 18, 2016, 04:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetD

Howdy All--
OK, I'm breaking my 5 year+ lurking status during which I've soaked up some great info on this site... and cracking the 'lurking' not without serious ambivalence.
I've learned so much from so many folks on this board and it is much appreciated...for years this has been my 'go to' forum to get accurate info (mostly--not 100%, after all it is the 'interweb'). My only regret is that I don't live closer to some of the great builder/tuners represented on this board to take advantage of some serious skills and knowledge represented here...alas, my problem.
2013 FLTRU ...120ST; S&S A/C; Dragos2; SESTPro; PV_TT / MLV tuning in progress..

SixShooter14

Howdy Jet...welcome from Arkansas (it's a state in the USA)

There's definitely lots of helpful information and folks here. Glad to see you postin' up...

Oh, and I looked it up...

You live in a shoe???
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

02roadcling

>> You live in a shoe??? <<

Are you an old woman with so many children too? Don't you know what to do?

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Pete_Vit

Welcome  :scratch:
Chile Flats - I looked, found some woman's nice shoes
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

SixShooter14

I could understand trying to "get into" certain pieces of women's clothing, but living in their shoes? You're weird man.....you'll fit in nicely
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

:emoGroan: well I fee real stupid....again - - Chile Flats AZ.  :up:
nice

Hazzardousmat

CR570 cams, fullsac mufflers and boyesen intake

JetD

Pete_Vit-- well done man; ur crackin me up here  :smiled:
Love the humor on this board--funny, imaginative, edgey, verging on biting and above all, in good fun. Thanks all.
2013 FLTRU ...120ST; S&S A/C; Dragos2; SESTPro; PV_TT / MLV tuning in progress..

Pete_Vit

Quote from: JetD on October 19, 2016, 07:53:20 PM
Pete_Vit-- well done man; ur crackin me up here  :smiled:
Love the humor on this board--funny, imaginative, edgey, verging on biting and above all, in good fun. Thanks all.
:smiled: that's just one small thing I love about this place...and there's no-one here gonna flame you because you have a question.
Enjoy  :beer:

JamLazyAss

Chili Flats?
Yeah I think we played their cd last night in The Shed. Good tunes for sure.  :kick:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...