May 02, 2024, 12:07:08 AM

News:

fork rebuild need blow up of damper

Started by moose, October 28, 2016, 07:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

anyone have a blow up of the damper tube washers and gaskets I have both forks apart and no gaskets or seals on the damper tubes just need to know what is what   I have the service manual   but it shows the tubes and does not break down what the gaskets and other seals that are in the illustration

tia
Moose aka Glenn-

Snuff™

Sorry Moose, I checked all three of my books and they didn't identify those details either.
Every day, I'm one day closer...  WTF!  I'm not near 70 yrs. old!

Tynker

Quote from: moose on October 28, 2016, 07:11:24 AM
anyone have a blow up of the damper tube washers and gaskets I have both forks apart and no gaskets or seals on the damper tubes just need to know what is what   I have the service manual   but it shows the tubes and does not break down what the gaskets and other seals that are in the illustration

tia

If it is for your Ultra, this might help
http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hdmc&a=839&b=33&c=0&d=2011%20FLHTCU%20103%20ULTRA%20CLASSIC%20ELECTRAGLIDE%AE%20(FCM)%20SUSPENSION%20-%20FRONT%20FORKS%20(FAIRING%20MODELS)
Earl "Tynker" Riviere

FSG

FSG

moose

Moose aka Glenn-

Snuff™

Thought you were asking for the details to part #56 in the above diagram.
Every day, I'm one day closer...  WTF!  I'm not near 70 yrs. old!

moose

I was but with the diagram I got it figured out and just mounted the front end on my 50 pan.  After sitting all these years the memory is not what it was when I took it all apart 8 years ago.  But now I have the time and am doing it step by step, as soon as I find all the parts
Moose aka Glenn-