April 27, 2024, 05:13:42 AM

News:

Can't get a picture to post

Started by gryphon, November 10, 2008, 11:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gryphon

Man this new setup is really tickin me off. I go through the whole setup like they say to post a picture but I get nothing. It says to click  OK but I see nothing like that. I'm not a real computer geek so  this is probably just my lack of computer knowlege. Still it sure seems complicated. Nothing quite as enjoyable as spending the whole morning trying to do something simple.

harpo1313

did you hit additional options bottom left?

gryphon

gryphon

Well that got me nowhere fast. i did manage to waste another half an hour of my life that I can never get back though.

hkd76

I tried sending this before but I don't know what happened to it.     I used this link and it was pretty helpful.

http://www.ofopos.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=54

76shuvlinoff

November 10, 2008, 01:48:10 PM #5 Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 01:51:37 PM by 76shuvlinoff
 There are very few with less computer skills than I have. I set-up a free photobucket account with a bunch of pain-in-the-ass pop-ups on it but it does work.   Using "additional options" below I just tried to attach a pic off my comp. We'll see.

Guess that worked, the pic is one I stole somewhere, always wanted to build one like it.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

Bzrk91

how do you make the pictures come up big, instead of small like the one above??

pappyfreebird

November 12, 2008, 04:50:54 PM #7 Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:53:39 PM by pappyfreebird
ifn ya double click the lil one itll git biggar..as fer the big ta begin wid [/img]  humm i rekon i dont know either  the lil ones is jus hit attatch n jus tried img wid photobucket but nevo showed up..hey where dave wid the beechun hardtail he did it

76shuvlinoff

November 12, 2008, 05:00:12 PM #8 Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:04:37 PM by 76shuvlinoff
 I posted that one as an attachment, when replying you can see Additional Options below then browse your puter for a pic you like, here's an ouch I got in 03

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

who444444

bzrk91,
I went to link in post 4 above and followed the steps mentioned and it worked fine.
photobucket web site is one of the easiest ways to store pics and then link them to your posts.
then they post full size.
dave

pappyfreebird

sns zat when ya got run down by a ford on the freeway ?

pappyfreebird

November 13, 2008, 05:03:42 AM #11 Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:14:20 AM by pappyfreebird
[  yea werks good  thanks who mayun chue...its same as wud i said n tried yestrday but today i must a done right..a past look pic of my fxs

Bzrk91

76shuvlinoff

pappy, yep, those damn stolen fords will get ya every time. 
 - Ernest Hemingway