April 28, 2024, 03:04:48 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Rush Mufflers

Started by 1997flht, November 10, 2008, 11:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1997flht

Anyone out there have any feed-back on Rush mufflers. Thinking about putting a set on my 1997 flht. they seem to be very competitive priced. Curious about how the sound and durability. Thanks

92flhtcu

I like mine, 92 Flhtcu, 9.5:1 heads, Mik 42, Kendall Johnson Ignition, I broke the build in with the original pipes but jetted for the new muff's. On the way to the dyno i could honestly feel a difference. Dyno'd at 79.8hp 80.5tq
The dyno operator siad they usually see a 6hp gain with the Rush muff's over stock. The chrome is decent, after two season and 24k they still look good, love the rear mounts on the FL type and they sound great according to the people I ride with, oh yeah, running the 2.5" baffles and they are priced between the cycle shacks and the rest
Good Luck, Rob
Need a bigger garage

Trip

I heard they,re actually Screamin Eagles....after harley dumped em...SuperTrapps on the Glide and Cycle Shack on the sloptail...