May 09, 2024, 08:40:48 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

G'day from downunder.

Started by FXDX125, December 27, 2016, 08:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXDX125

My bike is a 2004 FXDX as you all probably guessed. As for the number, well apart from the number one, any number is as good as another.
I hail from the Gold Coast in Queensland. Almost, always great riding weather here and plenty of places to go to.
I've been riding for many years and ridden many makes. The Harley is the one I find the most comfortable and relaxing to ride. Beside those racing styles where you sit behind and below the top of the fuel tank have one significant problem. There is part of a fuel tank where I need to put my stomach!!!!

SixShooter14

Haha, nice intro.

Howdy and welcome from Arkansas, USA.

Mosey around the site and if you have any questions, or answers, speak up.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

ridealive1911

:agree:

Welcome from Harley home town.
98, 48N , Hell Fire heads , Big Sucker, Jack Pot Super Duals, S&S Grand Nationals

GunShyKennedy

Welcome mate.
There's a bunch of Aussies here who regularly post.

Plenty of us have owned an FXDX as well along the way and doubtless more still own them.
Probably the best model they made, in the recent past.
cheers,
richo

dynamagic

G'day mate, welcome to HTT, from one Queenslander to another.

The knowledge base in here is beyond questioning and a very helpful bunch of fella's if "Potty mouth" hits the fan  :up:

Pete_Vit

:up: Another welcome from the USA, Arkansas that is, swimin pools movie stars   :hyst:
enjoy your stay  :beer:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

FXDX125

Thanks for the welcome guys!
So there's a couple of you from Arkansas.
From what I hear from a good buddy of mine (who lives near Kearney MO) good country.
With a bit of luck my good wife and I will be travelling through that way next May and among the many places we intend to visit the Ozarks is on the list so that means KS, MO and AR are definites.

SixShooter14

Quote from: FXDX125 on January 06, 2017, 09:00:18 AM
From what I hear from a good buddy of mine (who lives near Kearney MO) good country.
With a bit of luck my good wife and I will be travelling through that way next May and among the many places we intend to visit the Ozarks is on the list so that means KS, MO and AR are definites.
Some of the best riding is in the Ozarks. Just be careful, stay on the right side of the road. And have fun
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

Quote from: FXDX125 on January 06, 2017, 09:00:18 AM
:up: very cool, as Six sez, very nice roads, here, I'm Central Arkansas, my property borders the Ozark national forest  :teeth:
here's a great site for ride's in the Ozarks, and feel free to contact me if you're in the area
http://www.arkansas.com/motorcycling/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAhs3DBRDmu-rVkuif0N8BEiQAWuUJrwlR-H_DhZbmTwUSlyeXcDeN8k2lf3sO_yzreVF8UggaArSE8P8HAQ

93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

autronic

January 23, 2017, 05:19:25 AM #9 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 05:25:25 AM by autronic
 :oops: