May 07, 2024, 05:38:33 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hello from Ontario

Started by mkeeping, April 22, 2009, 07:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkeeping

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on the site for a few weeks and am amazed at the amount of information on here. I'm planning on rebuilding the top end on my road king this winter so I'll be posting some questions very shortly.

Cheers,
Max

specialx1

Hey and welcome Max, yup lots of good info and people for sure , where in Ontario?
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

mkeeping

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Welland are you familiar with the area?

CanuckianOne

Welcome Max....this is the place for info, for sure!!  It just finished a bout of hail here in Barrie, ON!!  Still too cool and dirty out there yet for a nice spring ride.

wayne

mkeeping

Thanks Wayne,

We've had some decent weather down here. I've been out a few times this year and had my first real ride last Saturday. I hope you get some good weather this weekend. Our forecast looks great.

Max

1Bagger

Hey Max
I'm from Kitchener . I spent a lot of time on this site  but took a little time away to do some boating .
Now after a couple years I'm back to riding . Started out with a ride to Phoenix to Key West then home .
Last weekend got a taste for Lobster so I rode out to New Brunswick . 2 weeks from now I think for the first time
I think a ride to Sturgis is looking good . With all the slowdown in new homebuilding I finally can get away in August .
My Beer Bottle is definitly half full these days .

Paul
Luv to Ride

mkeeping

Hi Paul,

It sounds like you've been able to get a lot of miles in. I wish I had more time to tour, although, the weather has been pretty crappy. How long was your trip down south? I'd love to do some longer rides but my wife just can't hack more than 500 Km's a day so that kind of limits me. Although, she is going away for the long weekend in August so I'll probably head out by myself and see where I end up.

Cheers!