April 27, 2024, 11:22:53 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

I Can't Find Mikuni Breather Hoses

Started by catmcaw, February 28, 2017, 04:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catmcaw

February 28, 2017, 04:04:08 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 04:08:41 PM by catmcaw
  I have a HSR 42 and need the 2 molded head breather hoses (HS42/076). I'm not having any luck finding them on the net. Anybody have a good source for Mikuni parts?

Ancient

Fox Distr., Inc.   50 N. 17th St.
St. Charles, IL  60174   (630) 513-9700

They have had everything I've ever asked them for Mikuni wise.
Greg

tmwmoose

Also in Ca is SUDCO look them up  they have a great online catalog. Have used FOX also same here always had what I needed.

Ironheadmike

catmcaw

Looks like they all have the complete mount kit ($60) with the hoses I'm looking for included but all I need are the hoses ($5.80).
  I just emailed a place in Australia that shows they have them in stock.  Shipping cost might kill that deal tho
Thanks for the replys

tmwmoose

Sad thing is I had one of these kits forever and just broke it open last year to rob something out of it. I just can't quite remember the hoses to get a pic of them in my head cause they maybe floating around here somewhere

catmcaw

Here is a pic. If you have a set you don't need I'd be glad to buy them.
  Thanks

tmwmoose

OK I see what it is now, I'm taking a bunch of stuff to a swap meet this weekend and will keep a look out for them

catmcaw

March 03, 2017, 06:20:09 AM #8 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:22:15 AM by catmcaw
 After looking around the world, I finally found them at a place called Motohelp located in Canoga Park, California. Anybody needing another source for Mikuni parts might want to keep them in mind.
  Thanks for the replys
   Tom

Hossamania

Way off topic, but when I hear Canoga Park, all I can think about is Mary from Canoga Park on Frank Zappa's album, "Joe's Garage". Anybody that has listened to this album knows who Mary is.
Sorry for the sideways diversion.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Matt C

Quote from: Hossamania on March 03, 2017, 10:11:53 AM
Way off topic, but when I hear Canoga Park, all I can think about is Mary from Canoga Park on Frank Zappa's album, "Joe's Garage". Anybody that has listened to this album knows who Mary is.
Sorry for the sideways diversion.

That's exactly what comes to mind when I hear Canoga park, LOL.

I still have all my Zappa records (they're in mint condition)

tmwmoose

HOLY smokes batman I found your hoses give me an address  :bike:

catmcaw

tmwmoose
  Thanks for thinking about me but a set showed up here about midweek so I'm good now.