May 03, 2024, 12:14:00 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Milwaukee Eight SE 64mm throttle body vs stock throttle body

Started by Jamie Long, March 01, 2017, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

Here are some various images comparing the OEM Milwaukee Eight 55mm throttle body to the Screamin Eagle 64mm throttle body. A couple points to note: the OEM throttle body uses a composite/plastic manifold where the SE unit uses a cast aluminum manifold that is considerably larger. They both have 1.800" inlets. Like other SE TBW throttle bodies the M8 64mm unit does not include the map sensor or injectors which must be swapped from the stock unit.

spook

So will the Heavy Breather fit the 64mm throttle body or ???

Admiral Akbar

Quote from: Jamie Long on March 01, 2017, 02:50:00 PM
Here are some various images comparing the OEM Milwaukee Eight 55mm throttle body to the Screamin Eagle 64mm throttle body. A couple points to note: the OEM throttle body uses a composite/plastic manifold where the SE unit uses a cast aluminum manifold that is considerably larger. They both have 1.800" inlets. Like other SE TBW throttle bodies the M8 64mm unit does not include the map sensor or injectors which must be swapped from the stock unit.

:up:

hattitude

Quote from: spook on March 01, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

He says they both have 1.800" inlets, so I would suspect the answer is "yes"...

Jamie Long

Quote from: spook on March 01, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

Yes, the SE 64mm TB has the same bolt pattern and flange to accept the same air cleaner as the OEM TB

spook

Duh!  I guess I should have realized that....  Thanks.

sfmichael

Colorado Springs, CO.