May 03, 2024, 02:54:41 AM

News:

TTS Mastertune Calibrations

Started by tanglefootrkc, April 23, 2009, 07:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanglefootrkc

Can anybody who is running the TTS Mastertune tell me if the 05 or 06 closed loop calibration files are available? I have called TTS Mastertune and talked with Vickie and she stated they are done. I have checked the TTS Mastertune website and looked at the calibrations available, posted March 17, but don't see the 05 or 06 files for closed loop except for the dyna. So if you have recently downloaded the files, are they available with the current downlod?
TIA

I am currently running  the SERT and have been in contact with Steve Cole and he had stated the 05 - 06 closed loop calibration files/sert upgrade was supposed to be available around the 1st of April. Still waiting and have not heard or read when this will happen!

dave
11 FLTRU
Powervision w/wideband O2

Steve Cole

The only factory closed loop calibrations in 2006 were for the Dyna's. No other models were closed loop in 2005 or 2006. We are working on a special closed loop calibration to be used to retrofit none closed loop 2005 - 2006 bikes but those are still in test and are being worked on. I can say without a doubt that they will not be out in April. Once the testing is completed for those bikes the calibrations will be released.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

tanglefootrkc

Steve,

Thanks for the update. I will wait to upgrade my SERT to TTS Mastertune until the closed loop calibrations for the 05 are released.

dave.
11 FLTRU
Powervision w/wideband O2

Don D

Steve will an 06 or 07 map load to an 05 bike assuming all the gear for CL is in place?

Steve Cole

There are some issues when you load a 2007 calibration into an early bike. I do have a customer who says that it worked for them but have several that said it did not work. At this point we are trying to identify and solve the issues. It maybe that they are different issues for different models, I just do not know at this point.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Ram

Quote from: Steve Cole on April 23, 2009, 08:12:46 AM
The only factory closed loop calibrations in 2006 were for the Dyna's. No other models were closed loop in 2005 or 2006. We are working on a special closed loop calibration to be used to retrofit none closed loop 2005 - 2006 bikes but those are still in test and are being worked on. I can say without a doubt that they will not be out in April. Once the testing is completed for those bikes the calibrations will be released.

Steve also thanks for the update.

'06 FLHRI Road King, ULTRA dress, o2's, TTS tune, LSR 2-1 Black Holes quiet pipe

Don D

I think we were the first to reak that ground here in Seattle. An 06 Street glide with an 07 MAP no issues. I just wondered if we would have the same luck with an 05.