May 03, 2024, 02:08:05 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

M8 Dyno run using stage1 addons and MoCo torque cam

Started by deerjoe, March 09, 2017, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerjoe

Has anyone seen a stage 2 dyno run done by a pro using ALL H-D parts, ie s.e. a/c, street cannon slipons, and s.e. torque cam, and s.e. prostreet tuner?  Im trying to keep my warranty safe, and while id like to use an aftermarket cam, im leaning toward staying all h-d.  By the by, thanks to all who participated in helping me decide whether or not to decat my head pipe... I bought a takeoff on ebay and was just getting ready to decat it and now that Ive seen on this forum that besides a cooler pipe and a different sound, it doesnt help in performance gain.  Really appreciate that.  How else can a guy like me find this stuff out without a resource like HTT to help me along?  Many thanks...
j

HD/Wrench

I am tuning a Stage II tq build here soon.. at least I think its the TQ .. Dealer has me buried with these tunes.

rigidthumper

Faribault HD did a stage 2 tq cam with SEAC and SE mufflers- made 108/97
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

RXBOB

mine is all HD with the Power cam SE8-462 its in the dyno section

deerjoe

Thanks guys!  Ill be running the torque cam.  Sure wish I could use the Woods 222... those dyno numbers are beyond awesome!  Same numbers I had with my Stage IV 103 Switchback.  Only without all the (probably, from what Ive heard) engine noises and the feeling that everytime you go WOT that youre reachin in your motor and grabbin a handful of guts and twisting.  These new motors are ridiculously quiet and smooth and seem to do what a staged twin cam could do, effortlessly.  Lovin my stock bike, but you cant cure power hungry (or should I say MAD) without a few tweaks.   
j