May 08, 2024, 04:57:05 PM

News:

Ontario Canada

Started by Fisherking, March 14, 2017, 03:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisherking

Hi I'm FisherKing , I live in Northern Ontario. I belong to a Great Group, BACA that Keeps me riding sometimes not at the times I like to ride ,but It's worth it.
I ride a 2003 Electra gluide Clasic, That I have put se 204 cams in. I am just going to send my Jugs off to get boared to 95 ci, and I have my heads off to Jprecision in Quebec to get their stage 2B done  decked .045 with compression releases and putting Andrews 57 cams in . Looking forward to starting that build.
F.K.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas, USA.

Sounds like you're working on a good build. If you have any questions, check out the tech subforums. They are full of good info and good guys.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Hossamania

Welcome to the site. Another member here, TexasKatfish is a member of BACA also, very involved in the organization. You guys do great work.
If you have any questions about your build, this is the place.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

kd

Welcome. It's good to have another addition to the Canadian Chapter. Word of advice though. Keep your eye out for that Panzer dude. He can be a little bit of a thorn in the side. Don't, I repeat DON'T take him up on any invites to the Shed. It's not pretty.  :dgust: (Especially when Mr. Panzer gets a jag on and does his pole dance with Bertha.  :hyst: :hyst:
KD

Panzer

Welcome King.
Don't listen to KD, he goes moose hunting and me thinks he has hit his head on a few trees doing so.
Let me extend...... in good faith, an invite to the shed...VIP treatment of course....... you in?
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Fisherking

Quote from: Panzer on March 14, 2017, 05:54:14 AM
Welcome King.
Don't listen to KD, he goes moose hunting and me thinks he has hit his head on a few trees doing so.
Let me extend...... in good faith, an invite to the shed...VIP treatment of course....... you in?

LOL , sounds like I should stay on the good side of him, but not too good . :wink:

F.K.

Fisherking

Welcome King.

Hey I'm a moose hunter , I'm better with deer though.

F.K.

Hossamania

Quote from: Fisherking on March 14, 2017, 09:32:41 AM
Welcome King.

Hey I'm a moose hunter , I'm better with deer though.

F.K.

Then do me a favor, kill every one of those damn things you see.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

fbn ent

WooHoo!!! Another member of the Canadian Chapter. Welcome  :hug:
'02 FLTRI - 103" / '84 FLH - 88"<br />Hinton, Alberta