May 09, 2024, 08:51:47 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hello All From Central Pa.

Started by Accampbell63, March 19, 2017, 10:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Accampbell63

Hi All

Just joined this site in hopes of getting some good feed back from some experienced owner/riders/mechanics. Been riding most of my life 53 years old now, started with 2 stroke dirt bikes in the late 70's went to in line 4 cylinder jap bikes then caught the crotch rocket fever! Road raced for several years, I wasn't very good loved the thrill though of it though. After numerous injuries and age I've slowed down some, previous bike was a 2002 V-Rod, just purchased not too long ago a stock 2012 Fat Boy Lo completely stock with low miles. That being said of course the exhaust, air cleaner will have to go along with seat upgrade.

Already done some research V&H super radius caught my attention, along with the Arlen Ness inverted series air cleaner and of course a "GOOD" still undecided. I look forward to hearing back and will post on the appropriate boards of course. Thanks have a great day

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

The tech subforums should be able to help you spend some money. Those guys are good at that. So have a look around and just ask, if you have any questions.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i