May 09, 2024, 03:29:20 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hey From North of the Border....

Started by Wedge, April 06, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wedge

Happy to be a member.....already made a post about buying another bike.... everyone seems great and some dudes have a sense humor..... :chop:
Keep a man happy....Harleys, Old Mopars, and a curvy woman......

SixShooter14

Quote from: Wedge on April 06, 2017, 01:08:03 PM
Happy to be a member.....already made a post about buying another bike.... everyone seems great and some dudes have a sense humor..... :chop:
Howdy, welcome from Arkansas. You've only begun to scratch the surface of our humor of sense. And I must say, even with your few posts, your QPD is pretty dang high  :SM: :beer: (QPD = Quality Post Index  :up:)
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Wedge

Thanks, since you're the first to say hi guess I will have to make a trip to Arkansas sometime.......lol

JamLazyAss

The "Shed" has roots all the way back to Arkansas...  :dgust:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

SixShooter14

Quote from: Wedge on April 06, 2017, 01:42:15 PM
Thanks, since you're the first to say hi guess I will have to make a trip to Arkansas sometime.......lol
Well it's kinda my job...You're welcome to Arkansas anytime. Ride around the Ozarks for a couple weeks. You won't be bored....P.S. Bring the girlfriend :hyst: :emoGroan:  :potstir: :fish: :doh:

Quote from: JamLazyAss on April 06, 2017, 01:55:17 PM
The "Shed" has roots all the way back to Arkansas...  :dgust:
It's been said "there's something in the water"  :soda: :soda: :koolaid: :koolaid1:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Wedge

if I do that I might never want to come back to Canada....... :smilep:......had a chance to move to Georgia years ago, shoulda done it......

02roadcling

Quote from: Wedge on April 06, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

I'm proud to have been the first to tease you.  :baby:

Did you purchase that 2002 Road King yet?  :kick:

cling  :koolaid3:
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Wedge

saw a nice 2008 Supersglide but keep pondering the 98 Heritage............things that make ya go hmm  :scratch:

Pete_Vit

Another welcome from a transplant to Arkansas from the right coast! some outstanding roads in and around the Ozarks, enjoy your stay... thanks for the pix  :SM:

https://www.arkansas.com/motorcycling/ 
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Flhfxd

Welcome from a displaced Newf living near Montreal. Buy the EVO
"And the road goes on forever...... But I got one more silver dollar.....'