April 30, 2024, 03:40:07 AM

News:

Game changer compensator for m8

Started by ready2ride, June 20, 2017, 02:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ready2ride

Anyone know if primo is coming out with a game changer for the new compensator yet?
i want a flatknuckpanshovevotwinster glider

I believe the M8 compensator is at least partially submerged in primary oil now. That should pretty much alleviate the problem that twin cams had with there not being enough oil in the internal parts of those compensators. I have heard of zero complaints with the M8 compensator as of yet.

PoorUB

I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

GregOn2Wheels

I had a 2015 FLHTK that I traded-in on my 2017 FLTRU.  Running that bike 2-up at 70-75 mph in 6th gear, in both stock and stage 2 trim, I felt like the Game Changer was a necessity.  I have not felt the need to install a game changer on the M8 bike when it was stock or now that it's stage 2.  I'm pretty sure that both bikes would have about the same peak HP and torque numbers, but the M8 simply has more torque where its needed for the average old fart street rider. (of which I am one).  If I don't feel like I NEED a Game Changer, I wouldn't install one.  I'm not a fan of that crazy snap-on tensioner shoe and I'd be afraid that it I'd loose some of that smooth, low revving M8 goodness that me and a few other have fallen in love with.   

BVHOG

Well, not sure you will see any game changers at all once the present stock is gone, found out this weekend at the Drag Specialties dealer meeting that Primo Rivera is no more as in no longer in business. BDL has any clutch discs you may need
If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.

No Cents

Quote from: BVHOG on August 27, 2017, 02:47:49 PM
Well, not sure you will see any game changers at all once the present stock is gone, found out this weekend at the Drag Specialties dealer meeting that Primo Rivera is no more as in no longer in business. BDL has any clutch discs you may need

damn...another good company closing up their doors.
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

Nastytls

Some large/long standing businesses closing shop also of late. Not good. These companies made it through the 09' recession and are closing up shop now... :down: