May 02, 2024, 10:35:57 PM

News:

TTS Mastertune--Steve Cole

Started by jabarr, April 28, 2009, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabarr

Steve--Thanks for all of your information you so openly provide on your great product.  Please don't let the unbelievers deter you.  Some of us truely appreciate your efforts. :up:

Steve Cole

I appreciate you comments but it's not all me, it's a team effort here at TTS. I do my part as others do there's and that's what gets it done.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

pikeslayer

I have the SEST and if I had it to do over again, and if I new then what I know now, I would have bought the TTS.  Unfortunately, at the time, Steve nor anyone else was able to list all of the benefits of the TTS over the SEST.  Only V-Tune was mentioned to me then.  Looks like Steve has a good product.
2007 Street Glide [/B}
117" Axtell,R&R Heads,TW8,HPI 51mm,FatCat

RoadKingKohn

I have a question for Steve.

Can you take a 141 program and save it as a 176 program and then run it through the VTune process and then save it as a 141 program and have it work on a bike without O2 sensors?

Thanks,
Bill

Steve Cole

No, it doesn't work like that. If you start with a 141 thenit will always be a 141.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

RoadKingKohn

Quote from: Steve Cole on May 13, 2009, 09:05:23 AM
No, it doesn't work like that. If you start with a 141 thenit will always be a 141.
Okay.  Thank you.

AkMan

May 18, 2009, 01:35:32 PM #6 Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:52:46 AM by AkMan
Doing the yearly vacation trip, this time to the Grand Canyon,I stopped on the way back to WI at Thunder Mountain HD in Loveland Colorado.
The bike was running poorly and still under warrenty so I took a chance.
While waiting for the bike to get done a fella in the parking lot had his FLTR running and pulled a laptop out of the saddle bag and was dinking around with it.
Had to ask what he had going on and he said he was using a program to dyno his bike while riding it.
He was on his lunch break and had a name tag on that said EPA.
He was using the TTS and said he had talked many times with Steve Cole when I mentioned the name.
Best software for directly tuning the ecu he said. Said he paid a little over 400 for it and to think I just paid 549 for the SERT!
He went into detail about the features of the software and its abilities, but also went into the issues he has seen with trying to get the "perfect tune" with the system as designed by HD.
He pulled out a dyno result from a local shop and one he had from the software he was using. They looked about the same with what I knew. The only difference was the costs. The dyno done at the dealer costs him 700 and his dyno produced a more realistic result according to him.
With all this in mind, me thinks I will be getting a TTS once home.
Never saw a rider wearing a suit before, must be a biggie in the epa.
Just a follow up ..The front O2 went bad. Dealer replaced it and all is fine.

FLTRI

Quote from: AkMan on May 18, 2009, 01:35:32 PM

The only difference was the costs. The dyno done at the dealer costs him 700 and his dyno produced a more realistic result according to him.
OMG!!! They must have seen him coming!  :smilep:
Or maybe it's one of those dealers that charges by the hour for someone to learn how to tune. :dgust:
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open