May 04, 2024, 07:21:34 AM

News:

Twin Cam guys are in Luck

Started by stroker800, November 10, 2008, 05:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stroker800

A bubby of mine sent me an ebay posting........Ita SONS OF ANARCHY patch for only $100.00 ha ha ha   Having seen the show ,I noticed they all ride twinkies and now there a patch to go with it.....still can't stop laughing...and oh yeah theres rockers you can buy too,,,ha ha ha ha  No more HOG patches for me..
Dave

Sonny S.

Quote from: stroker800 on November 10, 2008, 05:35:31 PM
  A bubby of mine sent me an ebay posting........Ita SONS OF ANARCHY patch for only $100.00 ha ha ha   Having seen the show ,I noticed they all ride twinkies and now there a patch to go with it.....still can't stop laughing...and oh yeah theres rockers you can buy too,,,ha ha ha ha  No more HOG patches for me..
Dave

lol.... tell your bubby we said hi

PosseRider

PosseRider
Vandalia,Ohio

mayor

great, what am I going to do with my Silent Skulls patch that I got last year.   :crook:

camaraderie with anonymity. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Killer

Admit nothing, Deny everything, Demand proof, and Make counter-accusations!

Hillside Motorcycle

Some folks might take a dim view of wearing that.
Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"

hunter

Likely, but if you never left the house with it on...sat in the living room in front of your monster LCD wearing your ragged vest with the patches you'd worked so hard to earn and pretended the actors were your Brothers...why then it would just be good - albeit pathetic - fun.

tireater

Sort of like watching 'Friends' ...but with patches....
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

hunter

November 11, 2008, 07:40:41 AM #8 Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:49:57 AM by hunter
And no pre-plastic surgery Courteney Cox and Jennifer Anniston.  Why bother.

CrazyRay

Cool, it can go right next to my Delfuegos patch.