September 20, 2024, 08:23:42 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

A Pan/Shovel for an EVO? Ya'll get first crack at it.....

Started by easyricer, August 11, 2011, 06:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easyricer

YES I know this needs to be in Swapmeet but I'm puttin it up here for my friends first. 
Here's the low down, 1950 Panhead with 66 Shovel top. Dude is looking to trade for working running Evo, preferably a Softail or Dyna.
Pan is working running, I've been his wrench for about 8 years now and I only see it about once a year. It's bobbed out, has a trimmed frame, 5 gal Fatbobs, Shovel wideglide front end with a skinny 21. Motor was built by Ernie from Andy's Cycle about 15years ago and is a Hotrod 74incher. It's in good shape, starts within 3 kicks every time.
Either get hold of me on here or PM me and I'll give you my cell number to call.
EASY
I'll post this in Swapmeet tonight if there are no takers (don't really wanna throw this one to the dogs)
Just ride the damned thing!

76shuvlinoff

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

79FLH

Thanks for puttin it up here for us Easy !!  I wish I was in a position to make a move !!
Ride it like ya stole it !!