September 21, 2024, 12:37:38 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Other MSN Groups abanding the Multiply option

Started by HV, November 05, 2008, 08:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV

I just received an e mail from a groups help site that I was a member on (  MSN Groups Tips and Tricks ) they migrated to Multiply and have now shut that group down ( or are going to ) and will be using it as a referance group ...and have started another group on Google Groups ... Looks like the MSN " Partner " Multiply is not doing so well  ;D
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Mike52

Brian, a lot of thanks go out to you for finding this place to host the new HTT. The growing list of people signing up shows how important HTT was to so many.

Thanks again,
Mike
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

Justpassingas

first impressions say a lot and I wasn't too impressed with multiply....now the new HTT ....I'm impressed.....I like our new home...GREAT JOB guys
For Duty and Humanity

MrClean

I joined Multiply and was confirmed.  That was about two weeks ago.  The day after I was registered I tried to log on to Multiply and could not log on.  I have tried with 3 different computers and two different ISP's and still no luck.  Once again, MSN has dropped the ball.
These are the facts according to my opinions.

Diggs223

checked multiply also, very glad you set this one up. looked like a yuppie date site
" I can't " .... means, I don't want to.

HeritageSpecial

Good job guys, just came over from the old homestead and was able to keep my nick. Wise choise!

Regards, HS
2009 FLHTCU "BargeGlide" Stage 2 / 1996 FLSTN Stage 3.