May 09, 2024, 09:42:34 AM

News:

WOT---GANGSTA LOOK

Started by RKC03, January 06, 2009, 07:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev7756

I tell my kids that I hope I live long enough to see their kids (with genetic breakthroughs) showing how bad they are by having an extra functioning middle finger attached to their foreheads.

tinkerman

Yup,

Looks sloppy and lazy but my old man couldn't get over my hair down to my shoulders and the head band so I just try and turn a blind eye to it. The whole generational thing goes full circle and now we are the old fogies with old ideas.

Old Farts? Some days I am just happy to be able to fart.

Tink
Living on a rock out in the North Atlantic, HTT member since 8/1/2003

One4Tone

..some gangser wrapper..kicked the bucket ...theyr wearin their pants half mast :wtf:

sixxfoot

As Hippo said, plumbers crack has been around
long before this. They are just catchin up, it was the
style for some people years ago. Gangsters...in movies
allways dress with style, and were on the down low
The bottle ain't the blame ....it just lets you ...Mike Cooley DBT

RKC03

Quote from: Rusty Steel on January 07, 2009, 09:20:40 AM
FWIW, this trendy style came from the jail house, those that wore their pants below their butt meant that they were taken, as in, they were someone’s bitch.

Tell that to the next Gangsta’s you come across. Lol  :hyst:
R Steel,  that's the way I heard it was started...but very interesting the posts this thread has brought out!!!
                                                                                                            :teeth:  RKC03  :smiled:
RKC03

Phu Cat

Our look back in the 60's was just about being a rebel.  Today's look is more about intimidation and wanting others to think they're bad enough to shoot someone for some perceived slight in MHO.

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

Juice

Well,, I was in High School in the 70's so lets see here,,,,,,silk (fuggly lookin) shirts, low hip cut pants, bell bottoms, tie dies, 3 inch plattform shoes, long hair (never cut), belts i wouldn't even use as a dog coller now, and oh ya,,Head shops that sold you even stupider things to wear.
Thinking back the only thing that brings a smile to my face is that car,,,,,,oh ya,,,,the ladie catcher
1970 Olds Custlass 442/w30,  to this day when I see one its like getting the puppy eyes from my daughter

seattledyna

January 07, 2009, 08:49:11 PM #57 Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 08:53:15 PM by seattledyna
Ok, I will be the first to step up with a pic of me, as a 17yo college student in 1973, I know you guys have pics to share as well!

this was the look of the day!  belt buckle askew, waffle stompers, ya got holes in the elbows...you just cut the sleeves off, lol

apes

You know what is a real drag is if the muisic from your glory days was disco....and just think, at some point we become our children's children

02roadcling

Get off that top right now! You know better than to scratch the paint with denim! You should have your pants down and nice soft silky undies when you sit there.  :hyst:
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

02roadcling

Grenade story by the Hip, lmao  :up:
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

madskillsjc

Yo what up with the disrespect yo? Foshizzle you some old farts! Have to love the vernacular that comes with the dress, but as much as I dislike and think it looks stupid I am sure if I posted my pics from high school, we'd be having a whole new conversation here.

MrClean

What about those that wear pajama pants?  I saw a young girl, 18-20yrs old, with a pair of Mickey Mouse PJ pants, T shirt and flip flops in the mall the other day.
These are the facts according to my opinions.

02roadcling

she was tired and wanted to sleep with you
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

RKC03

There's "new" jeans that they sell the kids thes days that already have holes in the knees and elsewhere....may be the only way they will get there with the work ethic some kids have these days...just saying...the TRUTH...WYT?  RKC03
RKC03

MrClean

Quote from: 02roadcling on January 08, 2009, 05:35:39 AM
she was tired and wanted to sleep with you

Well I would be warmer than a Teddy Bear.

Deye76

The only reason I think wearing pants half way to the ground is dumb, is because common sense should always prevail. Saw a kid crossing a 7 lane hwy, about 2/3 across the light changed and he noticed traffic starting to proceed. When he upped his pace the pants came down around his ankles, and down he went. One car almost didn't see him, and nearly ran him over.

BTW, my 85 year old mother still freaks when she see's my "shirtsleeve" art work. :teeth:
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

4DWUDS

Careful, some of us here went to school before cameras were invented  :hyst:
To Err is human, To Forgive Divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy.

Wingnut

On the other hand, I didn't hear any of you complain when you you see some young hottie in low cut hip huggers, showing off her tramp stamp tattoo and thong underware.
Never ride faster then your angel can fly.

seattledyna

MrClean

Quote from: Wingnut on January 08, 2009, 05:26:05 PM
On the other hand, I didn't hear any of you complain when you you see some young hottie in low cut hip huggers, showing off her tramp stamp tattoo and thong underware.

Or that bare belly look :hyst:

Black Jack

'95 Fatty '02 E-Glide
HTT 7/7/03

mrmotoguzzi00

OMG can we ban MrClean from posting pics ?  that is some nasty...   :crook:
'04 Road Glide
UPDATED - Nokomis, FL

Biscuit

I totally agree.  Crack kills.

"I do all my own stunts".

02roadcling

That lady in #71 could use some navel jewelry! I mean, come on lady, you pull your dress clear up to your bellybutton and then don't even decorate it for us?
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington