April 27, 2024, 06:31:13 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

A few 1988 Super Glide Specs.

Started by cowboykp, August 06, 2011, 12:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboykp

Does anyone have the shop manual for a 1988 Super Glide? I need the belt tension with 10lbs, the ammount of fork oil with wet forks, and the rear axle torque.

Thanks

TheSwede

August 06, 2011, 02:55:52 PM #1 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:31:21 PM by TheSwede
Buy a manual

Best Regards
TheSwede

Dan89flstc

Don`t have a manual for that bike, hopefully some non-idiot will post some useful information besides buy a manual...
US Navy Veteran
A&P Mechanic

TheSwede

August 06, 2011, 03:30:07 PM #3 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:09:31 PM by TheSwede
Quote from: Dan89flstc on August 06, 2011, 03:05:38 PM
Don`t have a manual for that bike, hopefully some non-idiot will post some useful information besides buy a manual...

Dear Dan89flstc
Idiots often post outside the subject with non useful information and reveal there personality

To own a manual and get useful information I think
do qualify ,not to be an idiot,,,

Best Regards
TheSwede

Dan89flstc

The reason most people use the forums is to get help and give help, otherwise, why have the forum?

Any know it all can answer with "Buy a manual".

It is rude.

US Navy Veteran
A&P Mechanic

cowboykp

That's Okay Dan,

I got the info I needed to complete the job. The only reason I posted was because I had the bike on my lift, and I didn't the info handy. I have most manuals, but I know the FXR family is a little different, so I was just looking for a little help.

Thanks for taking the high road.

Cowboy

RLPOS1

AMEN COWBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......  :gob:....... :agree:........ :hyst:....... :pop:..........
1996 FXD
T/Jet kit, S/E 6000 RPM Ignition, Hooker Tunable's, EV27, HyperCharger