May 08, 2024, 09:57:32 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New TTS release date?

Started by vetteandharley, March 07, 2012, 08:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Wizard

BAWWWWwwwwahhhhhha

Good morning. This is Steve Cole with TITS. How may I assist you today.... 

Yeah... this is going to far.

hrdtail78

Quote from: Mr. Wizard on April 19, 2012, 06:17:25 PM
BAWWWWwwwwahhhhhha

Good morning. This is Steve Cole with TITS. How may I assist you today.... 

Yeah... this is going to far.

Bet Vickie would be the hard sell.
Semper Fi

strokerjlk

Quote from: HogBag on March 09, 2012, 10:12:56 PM
:pop:
Quote from: Sash on March 07, 2012, 05:52:09 PM
I am on the market for a tuner, I think I'll get the SE tuner as soon as found a good online store to get one.

Wait 3 weeks for the biggest meanest tuner to be released. TTS Mastertune (SERT) has ruled for 12 years.   Cheers :beer:

wait 3 weeks. :hyst:
its going on 5 months now since this thread :down:
2013 softails will be out before we can tune a 2011.. with tts :banghead:
it is kinda hard to tune anything with tts right now.
where o where are all the tts tuners? old/new  :doh:
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

FLTRI

Quote from: strokerjlk on July 01, 2012, 05:45:16 AM
...its going on 5 months now since this thread :down:
2013 softails will be out before we can tune a 2011.. with tts :banghead:
it is kinda hard to tune anything with tts right now.
where o where are all the tts tuners? old/new  :doh:
Since you don't use TTS (MT8) due to their "locking" the dongle to the ECM so it cannot be programmed over with another tuner...why do you care when the TTS product will come out?

What I find interesting is most tuners are waiting for the best tuning product rather than simply sell and use an inferior product just to get the job from the customer. After all, It's not the tuner who gets the short end.

Hurry Steve! The natives are restless! :gob:
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

hrdtail78

Quit confusing them with facts.
Semper Fi

strokerjlk

Most tuners are waiting for the best tuning product?
They been waiting two years to tune a softail then :hyst:
The best product would be one avaliable,tried and true. Your :sheep: tuner isnt even avaliable.

HV

Looks like 2013 MAY see ALL bikes including FLs TBW with the new Can Bus  :wink: ... perhaps thats why its late being released.... :nix:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Rider57

Quote from: HV on July 02, 2012, 07:09:35 AM
Looks like 2013 MAY see ALL bikes including FLs TBW with the new Can Bus  :wink: ... perhaps thats why its late being released.... :nix:
Thats what I think.
107ci, 408b, 10:5:1, Heads by Wes Brown, Thunders.

hrdtail78

Quote from: strokerjlk on July 02, 2012, 04:03:11 AM
Most tuners are waiting for the best tuning product?
They been waiting two years to tune a softail then :hyst:
The best product would be one avaliable,tried and true. Your :sheep: tuner isnt even avaliable.

Tried and true in someone's hands that know how to use the features that MT8 offer. Just like this 09 FLHX with 107, R&R heads and 54's. Been back to the builder/ tuner twice. Still pings and runs sluggish. Customer had to buy O2. Other tuner threw them out.  Don't need them for the 2003 style tune that was done. 

BTW. there are TTS units out there for sale at regular MSRP.  Just have to know where to look. BUT Jim probably knew that. He just saw another chance to throw a shot toward TTS.   Taking shots, will always open you up to take some back. Don't worry Jim, I'll get your build straightened up for you. You can go back to spending all your time worrying about Steve and the name calling.
Semper Fi

strokerjlk

Quote from: Rider57 on July 02, 2012, 09:09:05 AM
Quote from: HV on July 02, 2012, 07:09:35 AM
Thats what I think.

me to. :hyst:
Funny it wasent mentioned at the v twin expo :scratch:
man it was all the rage. just wait a couple weeks . then a couple more ,then a few more.
its coming guys. just wait :sheep:
cant get parts ,just wait  :soda: suppliers holding it up wait wait wait :sheep:
but it sounds good now.
been waiting since 2011 for the 2013 lineup :banghead:

BVHOG

July 02, 2012, 01:28:07 PM #35 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:30:27 PM by BVHOG
I don't know what all the fuss is about, there are plenty of alternatives out there, the SEST, DL and power vision are all ready and working.  But I am sure we will hear from the Kool Aid crowd about how much better the TTS is, or will be someday.
It goes like this.................. I know you would like to have your 2012 cvo convertible tuned,  but if you wait an unknown amount of time you can get this tuner that will potentially be better, in the mean time just let that 30 thousand dollar plus bike, or your dreams of riding with a new engine build on hold. It will look really cool in your garage and you can go out on it and make rumbling noises with your mouth till the new unit comes out. I think there are CD's available, maybe the people waiting can get a recording of a running motor till the real stuff shows up or as part of the online software download.
If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.

Durwood

July 02, 2012, 01:30:18 PM #36 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:37:10 PM by Durwood
 :pop:

FLTRI

We waited for 1 1/2 years past the original delivery date for Gran Turismo 5.
Best damn driving simulator/game on the market.
Nothing more flattering to TTS than customers who would rather wait for the TTS product when alternatives are available. :wink:
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

BVHOG

The only ones waiting are the ones that are being mislead into believing nothing else will work. The others are enjoying their bikes.
If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.

HV

Me thinks that the large % of people waiting to use the TTS are ones that read a lot of HTT... :banghead: ...the rest are all riding very well running Bikes   :scratch: and enjoying their Ignorance  :wink:
Skype HV.HTT

autoworker

It must be true,I read it on the internet.

ToBeFrank

Quote from: BVHOG on July 02, 2012, 01:28:07 PMIt will look really cool in your garage and you can go out on it and make rumbling noises with your mouth

LOL!

lonewolf

Quote from: HV on July 02, 2012, 05:12:27 PM
Me thinks that the large % of people waiting to use the TTS are ones that read a lot of HTT... :banghead: ...the rest are all riding very well running Bikes   :scratch: and enjoying their Ignorance  :wink:

Until they ride a well tuned bike.  :wink:

HV

That's correct...buying a TTS would only be the first step...finding someone who can properly tune with one would be your next  :wink: ....for that HTT does have some Masters... no question there...  :up:
Skype HV.HTT

Ohio HD

Quote from: FLTRI on July 02, 2012, 02:09:06 PM
We waited for 1 1/2 years past the original delivery date for Gran Turismo 5.
Best damn driving simulator/game on the market.
Nothing more flattering to TTS than customers who would rather wait for the TTS product when alternatives are available. :wink:
Bob

:up:

RXBOB

:emoGroan:,,,,,,, Steve an news on release dates

RXBOB

Come on steve any updates this is getting outa control :nix: :scratch: :emoGroan:

must have some idea whats going on????? is it ever gonna happen????

not trying to be rude just need some sort of update

Mr. Wizard

I talked to him last night. He's close, very close. He wants the product to go out just as bad as we need the product to tune but he will not let product out the door until it's right. Can't blame a guy for wanting quality.

Steve taking to development -->> :gob:

Those waiting on orders -->>  :fish:

08fxstc

Quote from: Mr. Wizard on July 19, 2012, 04:52:19 AM
He's close, very close.

Heard that before, wait and see I spose. He wouldn't want to speculate a time incase he has to postpone once again. Hope he has enough stock to supply the demand, I wouldn't want to be one that had to wait longer again if I was to miss out on one from the first batch.......

LJfxst

Yeah would be spewing if i missed out on the first batch wonder how many super tuners they have sold due to not being able to get the tts just have to hurry up and wait :doh: :nix: