May 09, 2024, 12:37:21 AM

News:

Power Vision questions

Started by BVHOG, August 16, 2012, 05:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrdtail78

Quote from: Sarhan on February 28, 2015, 07:38:54 AM
Another question

Can PV with AT100 reads AFR on a bike that not looked to PV (not married), let's say that you would like to diagnose the bike and see where the actual AFR?

Thanks

Yes, but you need a Y splitter for power to the AT-100 and maybe a longer cord that connects it to the Vision.
Semper Fi

Sarhan

Quote from: hrdtail78 on February 28, 2015, 07:50:15 AM
Quote from: Sarhan on February 28, 2015, 07:38:54 AM
Another question

Can PV with AT100 reads AFR on a bike that not looked to PV (not married), let's say that you would like to diagnose the bike and see where the actual AFR?

Thanks

Yes, but you need a Y splitter for power to the AT-100 and maybe a longer cord that connects it to the Vision.

All required cabls are available ... Thanks

joe_lyons

For those of you wanting to view power vision logs download this power core software and you can view logs.  http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/Support-Released/Dyno-Software-Firmware-Other/Software/Dynojet%20Power%20Core%20Setup%20v1.7.5449.19123.exe
Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

ben31

A new version of WinPV is available, 2.0.16.

Any idea of the evolutions? I couldn't find the change log...
FLSTNSE 14, 117ci, T-Man 625, Fastlane Heads, 58TB, 5.3 Inj, 32t sprocket, TTune

hdmanillac

The update does not concern firmware, winpv and database. So what does it concern ?

:scratch:
2017 FLHR + 2019 FXLR + 2007 XL1200R

UltraNutZ

The response I got from my DJ contact is below but I doubt this is all there is to it.   :scratch:

"Todd,

The newest software adds the feature to be able to purchase tune license credits online, via the Get License button."
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

ben31

The obvious part is the new "Get Licence" button...

What else? 
FLSTNSE 14, 117ci, T-Man 625, Fastlane Heads, 58TB, 5.3 Inj, 32t sprocket, TTune

joe_lyons

Fast flash. At the send tune screen.

UltraNutZ

i saw that too but wasn't 100% sure if that was with this latest update as I questioned DJ and they are still telling me the only thing that's changed was the "Get License" option.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

joe_lyons

Sarhan

Dose fast flash reset the fuel while flushing ECM?

FLTRI

Quote from: joe_lyons on March 17, 2015, 01:20:39 PM
Fast flash. At the send tune screen.
👍👍 Prolly only updates the changes rather than the whole cal?
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

joe_lyons

FLTRI

Thanks Joe. Looks like the feature eliminate the circle jerk of having to manually disconnecting the cable from the display dongle then rebooting the dongle then flash the ECM?
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

joe_lyons

Quote from: FLTRI on April 05, 2015, 10:45:46 PM
Thanks Joe. Looks like the feature eliminate the circle jerk of having to manually disconnecting the cable from the display dongle then rebooting the dongle then flash the ECM?
Bob
Yes it does.

joe_lyons

Quote from: Sarhan on April 05, 2015, 11:46:49 AM
Dose fast flash reset the fuel while flushing ECM?
No it does not.

waskier01

I've been on hold for thirty minutes trying to get through to find out how to send you my map for the IVO & IVC to be reset.   What's the secret to sending an email?

They have it but it is not released as of yet to everyone.  If you wish you can have dynojet redo your map tooth figures to match your cams.

joe_lyons

Quote from: waskier01 on April 09, 2015, 01:19:19 PM
I've been on hold for thirty minutes trying to get through to find out how to send you my map for the IVO & IVC to be reset.   What's the secret to sending an email?

They have it but it is not released as of yet to everyone.  If you wish you can have dynojet redo your map tooth figures to match your cams.
This is true.

Jamie Long

Quote from: waskier01 on April 09, 2015, 01:19:19 PM

??? it is already set up in the map we sent you this morning.

waskier01

The notes in the email inferred it was a generic 107 map.

Rokinrider

Tuning out 2200 rpm decel popping? Ve tables, decel enleanment? I've over thought this now I'm having a senior moment. 2013 ST Slim, K&n and Rush (awesome) slip ons with 1 3/4 baffles. I've ran a couple auto tunes it still has an inconsistent decel pop at 2200 rpm. Bike runs good otherwise.
Mclintock! swell party were the whiskey?

joe_lyons

Quote from: Rokinrider on April 11, 2015, 06:09:43 AM
Tuning out 2200 rpm decel popping? Ve tables, decel enleanment? I've over thought this now I'm having a senior moment. 2013 ST Slim, K&n and Rush (awesome) slip ons with 1 3/4 baffles. I've ran a couple auto tunes it still has an inconsistent decel pop at 2200 rpm. Bike runs good otherwise.
Please post map

Rokinrider

The file with the tune or the VE tables? I'll give it a try. Thanks

joe_lyons

The complete map that you are using

Rokinrider