April 27, 2024, 12:08:13 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

'10 Ultra 96" w/ Fatcat, TW-222's & SE Air Filter- PC5 map?

Started by BatOuttaHell, April 28, 2014, 06:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatOuttaHell

Does anyone have a good PC5 map for a 2010 FLHTCU w/ D&D Fatcat (perf wrapped baffle), TW-222's & SE air filter?  The map I'm currently using runs extremely hot (no pinging though)...would like to try a different map or two before booking a dyno.  Huge thanks in advance.  :chop:

HD/Wrench

If you have a map that runs somewhat ok and its hot go in and add 4-6 units of fuel in the cruise area for the timing being until you get it to the tuner.

BatOuttaHell

Quote from: Gmr-Performance on April 28, 2014, 06:49:43 AM
If you have a map that runs somewhat ok and its hot go in and add 4-6 units of fuel in the cruise area for the timing being until you get it to the tuner.

Thanks bud...I will try it.  Wish you and your dyno were closer to New Hampshire...scratch that, after this past winter I wish I was closer to Texas!!! :bike:

a2wheeler

You might try a PC5 map designed for CVO 110 Stage 1. I used the TTS EUJ009 for my 2010 Ultra, 48H, jackpot 2:1:2 headers, and supertrapp megaphone mufflers. Seems to have been a very good starting place.

joe_lyons

Problem is that the base cals in the ecm are completely different.   I have found that picking maps for flash tuners and power commanders to not be alike.
Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

HD/Wrench

Quote from: joe_lyons50023 on April 28, 2014, 04:06:03 PM
Problem is that the base cals in the ecm are completely different.   I have found that picking maps for flash tuners and power commanders to not be alike.

Yep that is the reason I suggested the guy add some fuel for the time being and then get it tuned.

BatOuttaHell

Quote from: Gmr-Performance on April 28, 2014, 04:11:13 PM
Quote from: joe_lyons50023 on April 28, 2014, 04:06:03 PM

Yep that is the reason I suggested the guy add some fuel for the time being and then get it tuned.

I Took GMR's Advice And Modified The Fuel Tables (+5) In The Touring Range. My Scoot Is Apart For Paint And Powder Coat Right Now...Plan On Painting In 2 Weeks If Its Warm Enough, Then I'll Throw It Back Together And Load The Map And Test Ride. I'll Report Back With My Results. Many Thanks To All!