April 27, 2024, 06:24:18 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

goin from rinehart true dual 3.5" to s&s power tune duals with vance and hines turndowns?

Started by 01electrabaddad, July 28, 2014, 08:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

01electrabaddad

ok so i have a 2001 electra glide with an s&s carb, 203 cams, and a twin tech ignition... all this came on the bike when i bought it used and was told this is what it had done to it. imo it has a 95" kit by the way it pulls on my buddy's with 95" kit 88s and newer 96" bikes. i smoke em every time... but it has stretched bags so i want something that looks better with the bags so i just ordered s&s power tune dual headers and vance&Hines turn down slip ons. in your opinions do you think ill have to do some tuning right away or should i be able to wait? and is there any good dyno tuners around ma?

N-gin

I say plan on getting it tuned right away. Not only piece of mind but the simple fact that you have a good runner and I would hate to see anything happen cause you waited.
How do u know if the guy before didn't tune it well enough and u adding different things to suit your style really throws it off.
I'm not here cause of a path before me, Im here cause of the burnout left behind