May 09, 2024, 12:52:11 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New American Thunder W/O Michelle Smith?

Started by 176, March 27, 2009, 09:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just saw an advertisement on the Speed Channel for the New American Thunder,
with new cast members, no Michelle Smith!!!!  I wonder why?  Were the ratings
that bad they think they needed to replace her?  Not happy about this at all.
176 :down:
02 Heritage, 08 Ultra Classic, Mesa Arizona

Rags722

March 27, 2009, 09:55:34 PM #1 Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 10:01:30 PM by Rags722
Trust me, Michelle isn't happy either.  She was at a local show recently and was talking to my friend who has used her at a few of his events.  Not to let any cat out of the bag, she has some other options she is looking at, so I don't think she is gone from the small screen forever!
Rags

seattledyna

hardtail84

I'm curious, does anyone know her age? She's pretty and all but nobody can decide how old she is.
It'll fit, just hit it harder!

moose

who cares about age, if she played her cards right I could be made.
Moose aka Glenn-

xxxflhrci

March 28, 2009, 02:23:23 AM #5 Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 02:33:57 AM by xxxflhrci
As soon as I saw she had been replaced,  I said to myself it was because of her age. 

Is she the same Michele Smith that was married to Lorenzo Lamas in the early 80's?  If so,  I'd put her in her mid to late 40's.

Hogman

If this is true, AND it IS about her age, they ARE Stupid! I met her at a Toronto Bike show, 2, or 3 years ago now I think, and she was shown to be a Nice Lady in the Publics eye, and Seemed to be Somewhat of a Smart Business Woman! 
I have not had Speedvision for a few months now, as our local Cable supplier took it off the Regular Channels, and now they say to watch it, you Have to pay another $3-4.00 per Month, Plus, if you have More than One TV set, it's another Bunch of money, I Think it was at least another 3 or 4 bucks, but for Some reason $7.00 sounds like what they were saying! Nope, Not for the one Channel I USED to watch!   :duel:
Shame about Michelle though if it's true......   :down:
I For one, would Love to see her Succeed even Better if she in fact Does have other endeavours!   :rose:
Hogman

FSG

Quote from: moose on March 28, 2009, 01:26:13 AM
who cares about age, if she played her cards right I could be made.

:smilep:  me too

Quote from: tireater on March 28, 2009, 01:24:44 AM
Find the issue of Playboy she was in...and add around 21 years.... :wink:

Michelle Smith, cover Playboy February 1989

kybagger

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

TweekmyTwin

so she's pretty too... I guess my eyes never made it up that far.  >:D
Jim
Kiss What ?

hardtail84

It'll fit, just hit it harder!

Skullfork

Quote from: MrClean on March 28, 2009, 05:51:26 AM
Date of Birth: 1967

Hey, same age as I am, and I'm single ...does anyone have her phone # for me??  :teeth:

Maj

I kinda doubt its an age thing. I would think the target audience for American Thunder would be 40+ers since most guys in their 20s and 30s are into sport bikes. She has dramatically improved her speaking and on-camera skills - her debut American Thunder season was painful to watch (very rigid, nervous, tried too hard to speak sexy). She has become quite the entrepreneur and was hawking clothing at the last Biketoberfest. I chatted with her a bit and shes very nice and unpretentious in person.

Shes had her own website for awhile:

http://www.michelesmith.tv/index.html

tireater

Saw her at a local run...She was really nice and took pics with anyone that asked as she walked around the grounds...(Lots asked)...
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

seattledyna

rabbit

Quote from: Evil-Eagle on March 28, 2009, 07:16:21 AM

Hey, same age as I am, and I'm single ...does anyone have her phone # for me??  :teeth:

867 - 5309....oh sorry thats Jenny's number
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Dalton GA

Skullfork

Quote from: rabbit on March 28, 2009, 08:54:52 AM
Quote from: Evil-Eagle on March 28, 2009, 07:16:21 AM

867 - 5309....oh sorry thats Jenny's number

Now that's a classic one hit wonder!

Fxstchewy

Surprised no one has posted up a "hot" pic of her..... i don't care about her age, she's hot.   :teeth:
"I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can have the change."

tireater

Here ya go...

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

seattledyna

tireater

My buddy and the twins...

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

tireater

Nothing is free........................................................especially freedom.......

taz95dog

home town va.bch., va. usn '68-'72

Fxstchewy

Like i said.........Hot. who's gonna take her place?
"I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can have the change."