May 05, 2024, 06:23:50 AM

News:

FN Harley Riders

Started by the Grump, February 01, 2009, 07:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Dan

RK,
I was worse. I always told all my friends "If you see somethin' that looks like me on one of them things, shoot the sonuvabitch, on accounta it's some alien pod that done snatched my body." Now, I can't imagine living without all my "old man" comforts. And yeah, they give me a pretty good ration for it. Lol- I can take it. I earned it.
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

J-Carr

As I mentioned, I moved from a Sporty to a Full Dresser.  And I got my ration of chit about it being an old man's bike.  Still do from a few.  However, most guys only give it to me once.  Not because I can't take it.  Hell, I call it a geezer glide myself.  No, the reason they only say things to me once is my wife.  God bless her.  She's A: Not Shy.  B: Not a prude C: A bitch on wheels when required.  When she hears someone giving me the "old man bike" BS she'll just saunter over and explain to them that it's much easier for her to get freaky with me on the road sofa then her Dyna or any other small bikes.  Of course, if said tormentor is foolish enough to call her our on it, she's been known to go into detail.  That usually either leaves them speechless, or has them shall we say, prying for further info.  Either way, they're off my case and jealous as hell at me.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

P.S.  No Iski... I don't have pictures.... Well, non that I can post on this forum!  :hyst:
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA