April 27, 2024, 04:21:01 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Introduction from Twolane

Started by Twolanerider, February 02, 2009, 12:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twolanerider

See some friendly faces already.  Other folks enjoying a bit of fresh air and hopefully comfortable surroundings.  Hopefully will enjoy getting to know many others who aren't already known as well.

Since the intro is for those I don't know I'm Don Carey and am in southwestern Missouri.  Current bikes are a red FLHTCSE2 and a red FLTRSEI.  The 05 Glide is mostly stock with just a few minor changes.  The 00 Road Glide I've only had a year or so but it's been great fun. 

They're both great bikes that I enjoy.  A lot.  Have had bikes for years though.  So not new to the road.  Hopefully will share that road with some of the people here.  Since I'm a total slut about showing pictures of the bikes that's how I'll finish this introduction:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

HV

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

Sc00ter

Welcome, Don!  Glad to see another familiar name and friend on the site!   :up:

Twolanerider

Thank you gentlemen.  Looking forward to enjoying the playground.

Hoist!

You need 2 lanes to ride your machine? :smileo: :smileo: :smileo: :teeth: :wink:

Glad to see ya here Don! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Twolanerider

Quote from: Hoist! on February 02, 2009, 08:35:46 AM
You need 2 lanes to ride your machine? :smileo: :smileo: :smileo: :teeth: :wink:

Glad to see ya here Don! :up:

Only if I'm following you buddy :up: .

TN

howdy twolane. i'm sure your expertise will benifit here.

now lets ride

TN
Just Ride..........

JamLazyAss

Hey Don.
Welcome aboard!

Central New York State here.
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

FLHTCUSE3

Congratulations Don, look forward to your posts
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Hoist!

Look 2 posts up Jeff. You got another buddy here too!!! Actually many!!! And don't forget Sc00ter! That's Scott! :wink:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Twolanerider

Quote from: TN on February 02, 2009, 02:10:55 PM

now lets ride

TN

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 02, 2009, 08:41:57 PM

Thanks guys.  Feeling like old home already.

Hoist!

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 02, 2009, 09:48:37 PM
Quote from: TN on February 02, 2009, 02:10:55 PM

now lets ride

TN

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 02, 2009, 08:41:57 PM

Thanks guys.  Feeling like old home already.

I saw skyhook here too! I recognize a lotta names in the member list. It's nice to already know many people when first joining. I really appreciate Keith showing me this place! Not so sure he is anymore though!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Miker

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Twolanerider

Quote from: Miker on February 03, 2009, 10:23:24 AM
Hi Don!

Hi Mike!  Good to see another old face in the new corral.  We're a bunch of two-timing bastards.  And we don't care :teeth: .

Miker

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Hoist!

Buncha 2-bit FD whores youze are! Crimney!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Twolanerider

Quote from: Hoist! on February 03, 2009, 11:11:15 AM
Buncha 2-bit FD whores youze are! Crimney!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Prick.  I'm easy.  But I'm not cheap.  Wait, never mind; yes I am.

J-Carr

Same story different board!  LOL!!!  Good to know there's gonna be so much fun and help over here too.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 02, 2009, 12:02:22 AM
See some friendly faces already.  Other folks enjoying a bit of fresh air and hopefully comfortable surroundings.  Hopefully will enjoy getting to know many others who aren't already known as well.

Since the intro is for those I don't know I'm Don Carey and am in southwestern Missouri.  Current bikes are a red FLHTCSE2 and a red FLTRSEI.  The 05 Glide is mostly stock with just a few minor changes.  The 00 Road Glide I've only had a year or so but it's been great fun. 

They're both great bikes that I enjoy.  A lot.  Have had bikes for years though.  So not new to the road.  Hopefully will share that road with some of the people here.  Since I'm a total slut about showing pictures of the bikes that's how I'll finish this introduction:

man, this appears to be a mass migration...

Good to see you here also Don!
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Twolanerider

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:42:07 PM

It's at least a movement Sean.  Suppose what kind of "movement" it feels like would depend on from whose perspective you were looking at it from.  It's fortunate for the small group and in the current term that a venue to share one another's company and spare time without feeling like you're head needs to be on a swivel watching for bogeys is available.  It's of course unfortunate that the bogeys were out there to begin with.

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 04, 2009, 05:24:10 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:42:07 PM

It's at least a movement Sean.  Suppose what kind of "movement" it feels like would depend on from whose perspective you were looking at it from.  It's fortunate for the small group and in the current term that a venue to share one another's company and spare time without feeling like you're head needs to be on a swivel watching for bogeys is available.  It's of course unfortunate that the bogeys were out there to begin with.

well, the "core" of folks I have/had the most fun with there seem to have made a pop up here...

Twolanerider

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 05:40:18 PM
well, the "core" of folks I have/had the most fun with there seem to have made a pop up here...

Me too.  At least a big part of them.  Even us children can sniff the wind.  How much longer before the Board reports?

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 04, 2009, 05:45:21 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 05:40:18 PM

Me too.  At least a big part of them.  Even us children can sniff the wind.  How much longer before the Board reports?

hmmm...might be officially releasing Friday and might have heard already from the Deputy Commanding General (and my old boss in Iraq, and the CG's aide and my buddy who has the list), but its really bad form, and break in tradition to release good news early...so Friday. 

But, I am in a really, really, really good mood since yesterday when I had to go see the Dep CG at 1500, and even before that when I got a call from my old boss, and talking to my buddy who has the list.

Not that I am saying anything...

Sean

Twolanerider

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 05:52:12 PM
hmmm...might be officially releasing Friday and might have heard already from the Deputy Commanding General (and my old boss in Iraq, and the CG's aide and my buddy who has the list), but its really bad form, and break in tradition to release good news early...so Friday. 

But, I am in a really, really, really good mood since yesterday when I had to go see the Dep CG at 1500, and even before that when I got a call from my old boss, and talking to my buddy who has the list.

Sean

Understand completely that when you just don't know yet, hey, you just don't know yet.  Patience is a virtue.  Etc etc etc.

Just realized something.  Been to a few of the white barf shoe variety.  But is the Jarhead variant also a Wetting Down?  Or just a big assed party?

Hoist!

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 04, 2009, 06:08:43 PM

Sean

Understand completely that when you just don't know yet, hey, you just don't know yet.  Patience is a virtue.  Etc etc etc.

Just realized something.  Been to a few of the white barf shoe variety.  But is the Jarhead variant also a Wetting Down?  Or just a big assed party?

At least he's a RK Jarhead, not a FD Jarhead!!! :teeth: :wink:

Sc00ter

Quote from: Hoist! on February 04, 2009, 06:12:06 PM

Sean

If there is a promotion in the wind - one could infer increased skills, abilities, smarts, etc.  So there is hope for Sean evolving to an FD Jarhead.  You, on the other hand....

J-Carr

Here Here Scott!  :wink:

This FD phobia that some, who shall not be hoisted out in front of everyone, have must be tough to live with.  Me, I embrace my inner geezer and enjoy the heck out of my fairing every time I get on my bike!

Good Luck Sean.  Keep us posted.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
Auburn, PA

Hoist!

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 04, 2009, 06:14:59 PM

If there is a promotion in the wind - one could infer increased skills, abilities, smarts, etc.  So there is hope for Sean evolving to an FD Jarhead.  You, on the other hand....

HeHe!!! yep, not smart, not evolving, AND.............................NOT GETTING A FD!!! :smileo: :wink:

Twolanerider

Think about it Scott.  Sean and Howie.  Jarhead and Butthead.  Really, it's not a hard choice :hyst: .

Hoist!

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 04, 2009, 06:20:42 PM

Think about it Scott.  Sean and Howie.  Jarhead and Butthead.  Really, it's not a hard choice :hyst: .

Do not call an esteemed member of the Great USMC Beavis would ya!!! :P

Sc00ter

Quote from: Hoist! on February 04, 2009, 06:22:42 PM
Quote from: Twolanerider on February 04, 2009, 06:20:42 PM

Do not call an esteemed member of the Great USMC Beavis would ya!!! :P

I've seen how big Sean is...  I'm not calling him anything!!!

Florida Marine

Quote from: Hoist! on February 04, 2009, 06:12:06 PM

Sean

OK - so I was actually looking at UC's...  Like I said on the "other" place - don't go ordering depends for me yet.

I am actually toying with the idea of a 03 UC anny model, that I would build up a SE 103 like the SERK - cuts the log tail for parts and gives me two platforms I know well.  Seeing a HUGE range of prices on them, going to look for a beater and do a frame up on it.

With us potentially moving to VA this summer, winter there allows me to have a bike down for a few months w/o risk of losing riding time.

Rode the SERK in the morning, 27 with windchill was 9...  I was good except for my toes, they still hurt.

Hoist!

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 05, 2009, 04:50:00 AM

OK - so I was actually looking at UC's...  Like I said on the "other" place - don't go ordering depends for me yet.

I am actually toying with the idea of a 03 UC anny model, that I would build up a SE 103 like the SERK - cuts the log tail for parts and gives me two platforms I know well.  Seeing a HUGE range of prices on them, going to look for a beater and do a frame up on it.

With us potentially moving to VA this summer, winter there allows me to have a bike down for a few months w/o risk of losing riding time.

Rode the SERK in the morning, 27 with windchill was 9...  I was good except for my toes, they still hurt.

Think you've been talking to miker a lil too much, and now you're losing your marbles too! :teeth: :wink:

Florida Marine

Quote from: Hoist! on February 05, 2009, 05:18:53 AM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 05, 2009, 04:50:00 AM

Think you've been talking to miker a lil too much, and now you're losing your marbles too! :teeth: :wink:

Just increasing my depth of knowledge...  Some of us mature

Hoist!

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 05, 2009, 05:22:53 AM

Just increasing my depth of knowledge...  Some of us mature

HeHe!!! That's what worries me!!! :teeth: :smileo:

Miker

Ahh chaaa! Even that head can get around it Howie...I see they put a new icon on for you, great site and fits well. :bob:

Hoist!

HeHe!!! Been thinking about it Mike! What'cha think? :smileo: :teeth:

Hoist! :bob:

Miker

Who me?  You know I have no opinions unless it is about booze or cigars, bikes is bikes...

Puzzled

I was reading the thread and realized I was on the second page and haven't given my "Shout out" to twolanerider yet. :embarrassed: So there it is. :teeth:

Sc00ter

Quote from: Miker on February 05, 2009, 05:31:34 AM
Ahh chaaa! Even that head can get around it Howie...I see they put a new icon on for you, great site and fits well. :gob:

That is to funny...  I sent Twolane and Hoist the same message in a pm last night....  It's perfect - it doesn't stop talking for a nanosecond either!  And no hair, skinny arms, boots....hehe

Florida Marine

Quote from: Miker on February 05, 2009, 05:50:23 AM
Who me?  You know I have no opinions unless it is about booze or cigars, bikes is bikes...

you forgot guns...and steak, gotta have opinions about those also.

Twolanerider

Quote from: Puzzled on February 05, 2009, 06:05:28 AM
I was reading the thread and realized I was on the second page and haven't given my "Shout out" to twolanerider yet. :embarrassed: So there it is. :teeth:

Thank you sir.  Greatly appreciated.  Right back at ya too!

Miker

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 05, 2009, 08:39:27 AM
Quote from: Miker on February 05, 2009, 05:50:23 AM

you forgot guns...and steak, gotta have opinions about those also.

I do, I do...Of guns, it is easy and I am sure we all are in accord with the fact that one can never have too many.

Of steak, dry aged and prime.

iski

Are there any opinions about boobs here? 

Miker

I generally accept boobage period, there are however circumstances where boobage would even frighten the Major..

Sc00ter

Quote from: Miker on February 05, 2009, 11:15:21 AM
I generally accept boobage period, there are however circumstances where boobage would even frighten the Major..

errr...  Lt. Colonel isn't it?????      :wtf:

Miker

I guess that it would be Friday if it were to happen...That would be the soonest it would be known as it is bad mojo to know before it is time to know, it is the gobberment, hurry up and wait dammit...

Hoist!

Ruh Roh, I'm detecting a pattern here!!! :nix: :nix:

Hoist! :gob:

Florida Marine

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 05, 2009, 11:18:40 AM

where? rules permit acknowledgment tomorrow...

Twolanerider

Quote from: iski on February 05, 2009, 11:11:20 AM

If you check all the names participating in this thread it's full of boobs already.  Big ones.

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 05, 2009, 04:00:47 PM

If you check all the names participating in this thread it's full of boobs already.  Big ones.

yeah, miker is a tool...the rest of us are cool though

I do actually have a tech question I need to post.  going to do a search before I do, make sure its not covered already

Sean

Hoist!

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 05, 2009, 05:27:58 PM

I do actually have a tech question I need to post.  going to do a search before I do, make sure its not covered already

Sean

If not, ask away grasshopper!!! :wink:

Florida Marine

Quote from: Hoist! on February 05, 2009, 05:30:06 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 05, 2009, 05:27:58 PM

Sean

If not, ask away grasshopper!!! :wink:

initial search finds nada...

J-Carr

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 05, 2009, 02:20:12 PM
Quote from: Sc00ter on February 05, 2009, 11:18:40 AM

where? rules permit acknowledgment tomorrow...

Ok, Sean.  Yesterday's tomorrow is now today.  Spill....

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

P.S.  Aren't a Lt. Colonel's Oak Leaves silver, not gold.  :potstir: heheheh
Auburn, PA

iski

Touche'.

Not that weird homoerotic type of touche', the other kind.

Miker

I prefer to be known as a cotton headed ninny muggins suh!  But boob is pretty common to and better than but strangley not as satifying as being called an asshole... :soda:

Hoist!

Quote from: Miker on February 06, 2009, 06:44:51 AM

I prefer to be known as a cotton headed ninny muggins suh!  But boob is pretty common to and better than but strangley not as satifying as being called an asshole... :soda:

HeHe!!! Ok asshole!!! :hyst:

Miker

Ahhhh phooey...."They" deleted Iskis bacon covered titties

iski

A Society of Assholes (SoA) could be started just from this thread alone....

:smiled:

Twolanerider

Quote from: Miker on February 06, 2009, 07:50:29 AM
Ahhhh phooey...."They" deleted Iskis bacon covered titties

I just saw it in Iski's thread here?  You mean it got pulled at ToP (the other place).  Man, that's just nutrition.

Twolanerider

Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 07:50:47 AM
A Society of Assholes (SoA) could be started just from this thread alone....

:smiled:

uhhhhhh.....   I think it already was.  Guess I need to start handing out numbers?

Miker

If number are to be doled out for personal text insertion may I apply, grovell, beg for the numeration of the Sq root Pi or 1.772453851

not to revive the pie vesus the king of foods the donut thread here, these seem like nice people here.

Twolanerider

A Proclaimat... Proctlamatation....  nope, Prostla.... eegads, Proclimateshun.... hmmm, that's not right either.  Wait, I got it. 

An Announcement!

Hereby and hereis announced today that following on the traditions of Evil Bastards elsewhere there shall be a new Society of Ahsholes (SoA).  There mission, should they choose to accept it, will be to go back where men (and girls too) have gone before.  To seek out new fun, new visitations, to go where fun was had before.

The SoA membership shall be an honorary award which shall be displayed in public, held in stealth mode or eaten with caramel.  So say one.  So say we all.  God save the Queen and kittens everywhere.

Roll Call:

Twolanerider SoA # 00.0 1/2
HV SoA # BC.5       (big cheese)
Hoist SoA # BSIC.82.5.3
TN SoA # Uno
JamLazyAss SoA # KotWS.1    (keeper of the woodshed)
FLHTCUSE3 SoA #  99.9
Miker SoA # 1.772453851
Coyote SoA # RR&C
BLM SoA # 777
J-Carr SoA # 911    .2
Florida Marine SoA # O5
Puzzled SoA # 6 zero 1.8
Iski SoA # 77SunsetStripper

J-Carr

Oh thank you kind sir.  I graciously accept.  I offer as evidence of the appropriateness of this honor, this photo, taken of a patch on my biker vest.  This patch was given to me by my girlfriend.  Which my wife found quite amusing.  :smiled:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
Auburn, PA

HV

I was going to decline..... then..............my wife reminded me today that I was infact an A$$hole ...

You might know that being the big cheese I'm the smelly one  :embarrassed:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Sc00ter

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 10:33:48 AM
A Proclaimat... Proctlamatation....  nope, Prostla.... eegads, Proclimateshun.... hmmm, that's not right either.  Wait, I got it. 

An Announcement!

Hereby and hereis announced today that following on the traditions of Evil Bastards elsewhere there shall be a new Society of Ahsholes (SoA).  There mission, should they choose to accept it, will be to go back where men (and girls too) have gone before.  To seek out new fun, new visitations, to go where fun was had before.

The SoA membership shall be an honorary award which shall be displayed in public, held in stealth mode or eaten with caramel.  So say one.  So say we all.  God save the Queen and kittens everywhere.

Roll Call:

Hoist SoA # BSIC.82.5.3
TN SoA # Uno
FLHTCUSE3 SoA #  99.9
Miker SoA # 1.772453851
Coyote SoA # RR&C
BLM SoA # 777
J-Carr SoA # 911    .2
Florida Marine SoA # O5
Puzzled SoA # 6 zero 1.8

I have not qualified for such an esteem group?  Well, then, finger to you!

Miker

I should hope it is a dirty sanchezed digit you wave!   :hyst:

That would shirley assure an assignement from the big  00.0  1/2

Sc00ter

Quote from: Miker on February 06, 2009, 02:04:41 PM
I should hope it is a dirty sanchezed digit you wave!   :hyst:

That would shirley assure an assignement from the big  00.0  1/2

Instead of waving it at him, I decided to mail it to him....

Miker

So now when you tell someone they are number one you use you index finger, the new middle finger by default.  :beer:

Sc00ter

Quote from: Miker on February 06, 2009, 02:14:17 PM
So now when you tell someone they are number one you use you index finger, the new middle finger by default. 

I've got options, anyway....   :up: :down: :hyst:

Twolanerider

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 06, 2009, 01:54:36 PM

I have not qualified for such an esteem group?  Well, then, finger to you!

Sure.  You did.  I just wondered if you'd give me the finger if I left you off the list.

Sc00ter SoA # Z&E2525

Sc00ter

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 04:40:13 PM
Quote from: Sc00ter on February 06, 2009, 01:54:36 PM

I have not qualified for such an esteemed group?  Well, then, finger to you!

Sure.  You did.  I just wondered if you'd give me the finger if I left you off the list.

Sc00ter SoA # Z&E2525

You want it, you can have it!     :hyst: :hyst:

Florida Marine

Hey, I like the 05 number!! 

Sean

An Announcement!

Roll Call:

Hoist SoA # BSIC.82.5.3
TN SoA # Uno
FLHTCUSE3 SoA #  99.9
Miker SoA # 1.772453851
Coyote SoA # RR&C
BLM SoA # 777
J-Carr SoA # 911    .2
Florida Marine SoA # O5
Puzzled SoA # 6 zero 1.8

Florida Marine

Quote from: J-Carr on February 06, 2009, 11:13:40 AM
Oh thank you kind sir.  I graciously accept.  I offer as evidence of the appropriateness of this honor, this photo, taken of a patch on my biker vest.  This patch was given to me by my girlfriend.  Which my wife found quite amusing.  :smiled:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

I have one on my helmet that says "Because I'm An Asshole, That's Why..." 

elvislee

So all you cats decided you wanted to go play in another yard for a while? Ya pullin a mutiny or something?  There's some pretty sneaky characters here  :smiled:

FLHTCUSE3

February 06, 2009, 06:32:50 PM #76 Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 06:34:28 PM by FLHTCUSE3

An Announcement!

Roll Call:

Hoist SoA # BSIC.82.5.3
TN SoA # Uno
FLHTCUSE3 SoA #  99.9
Miker SoA # 1.772453851
Coyote SoA # RR&C
BLM SoA # 777
J-Carr SoA # 911    .2
Florida Marine SoA # O5
Puzzled SoA # 6 zero 1.8
I accept my membership but, One A$$hole to another A$$hole I am not sure of my number.
Being that I now own 99.9 and you have placed your self at 0.0 1/2
and Howie is 82.5.3
I know I might be a Bigger A$$hole than you and the number would bear that out, but to beat out Howie is truely Honorary but assured is unearned.
How do I calculate that?
I am 20% more A$$hole than Howie? Even I have a hard time that imagining that I beat out the Guy from Long Giland.
But I will graciously accept my place in evolution and global warming. (but I am not even bald!)
The Funny thing is that Sean thinks 05 is a good thing.
poor JCarr at only .2, he is going to have to attend A$$hole school.

SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Florida Marine

Quote from: elvislee on February 06, 2009, 06:13:45 PM
So all you cats decided you wanted to go play in another yard for a while? Ya pullin a mutiny or something?  There's some pretty sneaky characters here  :smiled:
you need to apply for a SOA number...

Twolanerider

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 06, 2009, 06:32:50 PM

I accept my membership but, One A$$hole to another A$$hole I am not sure of my number.
Being that I now own 99.9 and you have placed your self at 0.0 1/2
and Howie is 82.5.3
I know I might be a Bigger A$$hole than you and the number would bear that out, but to beat out Howie is truely Honorary but assured is unearned.
How do I calculate that?
I am 20% more A$$hole than Howie? Even I have a hard time that imagining that I beat out the Guy from Long Giland.
But I will graciously accept my place in evolution and global warming. (but I am not even bald!)
The Funny thing is that Sean thinks 05 is a good thing.
poor JCarr at only .2, he is going to have to attend A$$hole school.

Dude.  It's a sliding scale.  Or at least a loose one.  A real asshole would never get hung up on the numbers anyway.  It's all about the craft man.  All about the effort.  Numbers are just the man's way to put his own measure on what you already know to be true or false.  Embrace the reality.  Not the man.  Because, well, embracing strange men who measure things with numbers is just a little bizarre.

Twolanerider

Quote from: HV® on February 06, 2009, 12:00:32 PM
I was going to decline..... then..............my wife reminded me today that I was infact an A$$hole ...

You might know that being the big cheese I'm the smelly one  :embarrassed:

He says that like it's a bad thing?

elvislee

An Announcement!

Roll Call:

Hoist SoA # BSIC.82.5.3
TN SoA # Uno
FLHTCUSE3 SoA #  99.9
Miker SoA # 1.772453851
Coyote SoA # RR&C
BLM SoA # 777
J-Carr SoA # 911    .2
Florida Marine SoA # O5
Puzzled SoA # 6 zero 1.8

OK...Because I know I am an asshole I would feel honored to apply for an SOA number. Should I be declined I will still come here and play and be a bigger asshole; besides, everyone over in the other yard knows I'm an asshole and would kill to silence me and will If I screw up and let em....God Bless all Assholes of the universe...

Ditch

Hey Twolane just how big an A$$hole do I have to be to inducted into the SoA club? If you deem me worthy enough.... I will gladly accept the challenge!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

Twolanerider

Quote from: elvislee on February 06, 2009, 07:08:48 PM

OK...Because I know I am an asshole I would feel honored to apply for an SOA number. Should I be declined I will still come here and play and be a bigger asshole; besides, everyone over in the other yard knows I'm an asshole and would kill to silence me and will If I screw up and let em....God Bless all Assholes of the universe...

SoA # BR549

Twolanerider

Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:15:28 PM
Hey Twolane just how big an A$$hole do I have to be to inducted into the SoA club? If you deem me worthy enough.... I will gladly accept the challenge!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

At least for awhile just showing up here will prove one's assholeworthiness.  Though I'm sure greater selectivity will come with the passage of time.  So.....

I hereby bestow upon you and around you and, in some cases, in front of and behind you SoA #  56.345 1/2 .   May you step forward with pride and donuts.

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:15:28 PM

At least for awhile just showing up here will prove one's assholeworthiness.  Though I'm sure greater selectivity will come with the passage of time.  So.....

I hereby bestow upon you and around you and, in some cases, in front of and behind you SoA #  56.345 1/2 .   May you step forward with pride and donuts.

and pudding

Florida Marine

Twolanerider

JamLazyAss

"JamLazyAss SoA # KotWS.1    (keeper of the woodshed)"

It is with great honor that I support my .1%
SoA #KotWS.1

Do we get to do the "secret handshake" now?    :pop:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

elvislee

Quote from: JamLazyAss on February 07, 2009, 07:34:58 AM
"JamLazyAss SoA # KotWS.1    (keeper of the woodshed)"

It is with great honor that I support my .1%
SoA #KotWS.1

Do we get to do the "secret handshake" now?    :pop:

I think that would depend on which hand is used   ;D

iski

Soa, a worthy calling!  Had a taco, burrito, & enchilada lunch so that might be what's calling....  We are the wind beneath the sheets of the world.  For some reason, my dog just left the room.