Introduction from Twolane

Started by Twolanerider, February 02, 2009, 12:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twolanerider

See some friendly faces already.  Other folks enjoying a bit of fresh air and hopefully comfortable surroundings.  Hopefully will enjoy getting to know many others who aren't already known as well.

Since the intro is for those I don't know I'm Don Carey and am in southwestern Missouri.  Current bikes are a red FLHTCSE2 and a red FLTRSEI.  The 05 Glide is mostly stock with just a few minor changes.  The 00 Road Glide I've only had a year or so but it's been great fun. 

They're both great bikes that I enjoy.  A lot.  Have had bikes for years though.  So not new to the road.  Hopefully will share that road with some of the people here.  Since I'm a total slut about showing pictures of the bikes that's how I'll finish this introduction:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

HV

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

Sc00ter

Welcome, Don!  Glad to see another familiar name and friend on the site!   :up:

Twolanerider

Thank you gentlemen.  Looking forward to enjoying the playground.

Hoist!

You need 2 lanes to ride your machine? :smileo: :smileo: :smileo: :teeth: :wink:

Glad to see ya here Don! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Twolanerider

Quote from: Hoist! on February 02, 2009, 08:35:46 AM
You need 2 lanes to ride your machine? :smileo: :smileo: :smileo: :teeth: :wink:

Glad to see ya here Don! :up:

Only if I'm following you buddy :up: .

TN

howdy twolane. i'm sure your expertise will benifit here.

now lets ride

TN
Just Ride..........

JamLazyAss

Hey Don.
Welcome aboard!

Central New York State here.
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

FLHTCUSE3

Congratulations Don, look forward to your posts
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Hoist!

Look 2 posts up Jeff. You got another buddy here too!!! Actually many!!! And don't forget Sc00ter! That's Scott! :wink:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Twolanerider

Quote from: TN on February 02, 2009, 02:10:55 PM

now lets ride

TN

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 02, 2009, 08:41:57 PM

Thanks guys.  Feeling like old home already.

Hoist!

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 02, 2009, 09:48:37 PM
Quote from: TN on February 02, 2009, 02:10:55 PM

now lets ride

TN

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 02, 2009, 08:41:57 PM

Thanks guys.  Feeling like old home already.

I saw skyhook here too! I recognize a lotta names in the member list. It's nice to already know many people when first joining. I really appreciate Keith showing me this place! Not so sure he is anymore though!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Miker

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Twolanerider

Quote from: Miker on February 03, 2009, 10:23:24 AM
Hi Don!

Hi Mike!  Good to see another old face in the new corral.  We're a bunch of two-timing bastards.  And we don't care :teeth: .

Miker

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Hoist!

Buncha 2-bit FD whores youze are! Crimney!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Twolanerider

Quote from: Hoist! on February 03, 2009, 11:11:15 AM
Buncha 2-bit FD whores youze are! Crimney!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Prick.  I'm easy.  But I'm not cheap.  Wait, never mind; yes I am.

J-Carr

Same story different board!  LOL!!!  Good to know there's gonna be so much fun and help over here too.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 02, 2009, 12:02:22 AM
See some friendly faces already.  Other folks enjoying a bit of fresh air and hopefully comfortable surroundings.  Hopefully will enjoy getting to know many others who aren't already known as well.

Since the intro is for those I don't know I'm Don Carey and am in southwestern Missouri.  Current bikes are a red FLHTCSE2 and a red FLTRSEI.  The 05 Glide is mostly stock with just a few minor changes.  The 00 Road Glide I've only had a year or so but it's been great fun. 

They're both great bikes that I enjoy.  A lot.  Have had bikes for years though.  So not new to the road.  Hopefully will share that road with some of the people here.  Since I'm a total slut about showing pictures of the bikes that's how I'll finish this introduction:

man, this appears to be a mass migration...

Good to see you here also Don!
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Twolanerider

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:42:07 PM

It's at least a movement Sean.  Suppose what kind of "movement" it feels like would depend on from whose perspective you were looking at it from.  It's fortunate for the small group and in the current term that a venue to share one another's company and spare time without feeling like you're head needs to be on a swivel watching for bogeys is available.  It's of course unfortunate that the bogeys were out there to begin with.

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 04, 2009, 05:24:10 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:42:07 PM

It's at least a movement Sean.  Suppose what kind of "movement" it feels like would depend on from whose perspective you were looking at it from.  It's fortunate for the small group and in the current term that a venue to share one another's company and spare time without feeling like you're head needs to be on a swivel watching for bogeys is available.  It's of course unfortunate that the bogeys were out there to begin with.

well, the "core" of folks I have/had the most fun with there seem to have made a pop up here...

Twolanerider

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 05:40:18 PM
well, the "core" of folks I have/had the most fun with there seem to have made a pop up here...

Me too.  At least a big part of them.  Even us children can sniff the wind.  How much longer before the Board reports?

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 04, 2009, 05:45:21 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 05:40:18 PM

Me too.  At least a big part of them.  Even us children can sniff the wind.  How much longer before the Board reports?

hmmm...might be officially releasing Friday and might have heard already from the Deputy Commanding General (and my old boss in Iraq, and the CG's aide and my buddy who has the list), but its really bad form, and break in tradition to release good news early...so Friday. 

But, I am in a really, really, really good mood since yesterday when I had to go see the Dep CG at 1500, and even before that when I got a call from my old boss, and talking to my buddy who has the list.

Not that I am saying anything...

Sean

Twolanerider

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 05:52:12 PM
hmmm...might be officially releasing Friday and might have heard already from the Deputy Commanding General (and my old boss in Iraq, and the CG's aide and my buddy who has the list), but its really bad form, and break in tradition to release good news early...so Friday. 

But, I am in a really, really, really good mood since yesterday when I had to go see the Dep CG at 1500, and even before that when I got a call from my old boss, and talking to my buddy who has the list.

Not that I am saying anything...

Sean

Understand completely that when you just don't know yet, hey, you just don't know yet.  Patience is a virtue.  Etc etc etc.

Just realized something.  Been to a few of the white barf shoe variety.  But is the Jarhead variant also a Wetting Down?  Or just a big assed party?