April 26, 2024, 10:55:06 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Introduction from Twolane

Started by Twolanerider, February 02, 2009, 12:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elvislee

So all you cats decided you wanted to go play in another yard for a while? Ya pullin a mutiny or something?  There's some pretty sneaky characters here  :smiled:

FLHTCUSE3

February 06, 2009, 06:32:50 PM #76 Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 06:34:28 PM by FLHTCUSE3
Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 10:33:48 AM
A Proclaimat... Proctlamatation....  nope, Prostla.... eegads, Proclimateshun.... hmmm, that's not right either.  Wait, I got it. 

An Announcement!

Hereby and hereis announced today that following on the traditions of Evil Bastards elsewhere there shall be a new Society of Ahsholes (SoA).  There mission, should they choose to accept it, will be to go back where men (and girls too) have gone before.  To seek out new fun, new visitations, to go where fun was had before.

The SoA membership shall be an honorary award which shall be displayed in public, held in stealth mode or eaten with caramel.  So say one.  So say we all.  God save the Queen and kittens everywhere.

Roll Call:

Twolanerider SoA # 00.0 1/2
HV SoA # BC.5       (big cheese)
Hoist SoA # BSIC.82.5.3
TN SoA # Uno
JamLazyAss SoA # KotWS.1    (keeper of the woodshed)
FLHTCUSE3 SoA #  99.9
Miker SoA # 1.772453851
Coyote SoA # RR&C
BLM SoA # 777
J-Carr SoA # 911    .2
Florida Marine SoA # O5
Puzzled SoA # 6 zero 1.8
Iski SoA # 77SunsetStripper
I accept my membership but, One A$$hole to another A$$hole I am not sure of my number.
Being that I now own 99.9 and you have placed your self at 0.0 1/2
and Howie is 82.5.3
I know I might be a Bigger A$$hole than you and the number would bear that out, but to beat out Howie is truely Honorary but assured is unearned.
How do I calculate that?
I am 20% more A$$hole than Howie? Even I have a hard time that imagining that I beat out the Guy from Long Giland.
But I will graciously accept my place in evolution and global warming. (but I am not even bald!)
The Funny thing is that Sean thinks 05 is a good thing.
poor JCarr at only .2, he is going to have to attend A$$hole school.

SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Florida Marine

Quote from: elvislee on February 06, 2009, 06:13:45 PM
So all you cats decided you wanted to go play in another yard for a while? Ya pullin a mutiny or something?  There's some pretty sneaky characters here  :smiled:
you need to apply for a SOA number...
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Twolanerider

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 06, 2009, 06:32:50 PM

I accept my membership but, One A$$hole to another A$$hole I am not sure of my number.
Being that I now own 99.9 and you have placed your self at 0.0 1/2
and Howie is 82.5.3
I know I might be a Bigger A$$hole than you and the number would bear that out, but to beat out Howie is truely Honorary but assured is unearned.
How do I calculate that?
I am 20% more A$$hole than Howie? Even I have a hard time that imagining that I beat out the Guy from Long Giland.
But I will graciously accept my place in evolution and global warming. (but I am not even bald!)
The Funny thing is that Sean thinks 05 is a good thing.
poor JCarr at only .2, he is going to have to attend A$$hole school.

Dude.  It's a sliding scale.  Or at least a loose one.  A real asshole would never get hung up on the numbers anyway.  It's all about the craft man.  All about the effort.  Numbers are just the man's way to put his own measure on what you already know to be true or false.  Embrace the reality.  Not the man.  Because, well, embracing strange men who measure things with numbers is just a little bizarre.

Twolanerider

Quote from: HV® on February 06, 2009, 12:00:32 PM
I was going to decline..... then..............my wife reminded me today that I was infact an A$$hole ...

You might know that being the big cheese I'm the smelly one  :embarrassed:

He says that like it's a bad thing?

elvislee

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 10:33:48 AM
A Proclaimat... Proctlamatation....  nope, Prostla.... eegads, Proclimateshun.... hmmm, that's not right either.  Wait, I got it. 

An Announcement!

Hereby and hereis announced today that following on the traditions of Evil Bastards elsewhere there shall be a new Society of Ahsholes (SoA).  There mission, should they choose to accept it, will be to go back where men (and girls too) have gone before.  To seek out new fun, new visitations, to go where fun was had before.

The SoA membership shall be an honorary award which shall be displayed in public, held in stealth mode or eaten with caramel.  So say one.  So say we all.  God save the Queen and kittens everywhere.

Roll Call:

Twolanerider SoA # 00.0 1/2
HV SoA # BC.5       (big cheese)
Hoist SoA # BSIC.82.5.3
TN SoA # Uno
JamLazyAss SoA # KotWS.1    (keeper of the woodshed)
FLHTCUSE3 SoA #  99.9
Miker SoA # 1.772453851
Coyote SoA # RR&C
BLM SoA # 777
J-Carr SoA # 911    .2
Florida Marine SoA # O5
Puzzled SoA # 6 zero 1.8
Iski SoA # 77SunsetStripper

OK...Because I know I am an asshole I would feel honored to apply for an SOA number. Should I be declined I will still come here and play and be a bigger asshole; besides, everyone over in the other yard knows I'm an asshole and would kill to silence me and will If I screw up and let em....God Bless all Assholes of the universe...

Ditch

Hey Twolane just how big an A$$hole do I have to be to inducted into the SoA club? If you deem me worthy enough.... I will gladly accept the challenge!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

Twolanerider

Quote from: elvislee on February 06, 2009, 07:08:48 PM

OK...Because I know I am an asshole I would feel honored to apply for an SOA number. Should I be declined I will still come here and play and be a bigger asshole; besides, everyone over in the other yard knows I'm an asshole and would kill to silence me and will If I screw up and let em....God Bless all Assholes of the universe...

SoA # BR549

Twolanerider

Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:15:28 PM
Hey Twolane just how big an A$$hole do I have to be to inducted into the SoA club? If you deem me worthy enough.... I will gladly accept the challenge!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

At least for awhile just showing up here will prove one's assholeworthiness.  Though I'm sure greater selectivity will come with the passage of time.  So.....

I hereby bestow upon you and around you and, in some cases, in front of and behind you SoA #  56.345 1/2 .   May you step forward with pride and donuts.

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:15:28 PM

At least for awhile just showing up here will prove one's assholeworthiness.  Though I'm sure greater selectivity will come with the passage of time.  So.....

I hereby bestow upon you and around you and, in some cases, in front of and behind you SoA #  56.345 1/2 .   May you step forward with pride and donuts.

and pudding

Florida Marine

Twolanerider

JamLazyAss

"JamLazyAss SoA # KotWS.1    (keeper of the woodshed)"

It is with great honor that I support my .1%
SoA #KotWS.1

Do we get to do the "secret handshake" now?    :pop:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

elvislee

Quote from: JamLazyAss on February 07, 2009, 07:34:58 AM
"JamLazyAss SoA # KotWS.1    (keeper of the woodshed)"

It is with great honor that I support my .1%
SoA #KotWS.1

Do we get to do the "secret handshake" now?    :pop:

I think that would depend on which hand is used   ;D

iski

Soa, a worthy calling!  Had a taco, burrito, & enchilada lunch so that might be what's calling....  We are the wind beneath the sheets of the world.  For some reason, my dog just left the room.