May 01, 2024, 07:50:47 PM

News:

HV in California !

Started by HV, March 24, 2009, 10:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV

Ya we made it... long Flight to Vegas ... walked the strip Monday Evening..  Stayed at the LUXOR ...WOW what a place...Picked up the bikes this AM... rode 300 Miles today to Bakersfield ...here for the night... Great ride... a bit chilly through the montian pass but nice here in Bakersfield .. leaving tomorrow AM for the Coast... Highway 1 ... off to find a Beer and Steak .. Ill check in again if the next Motel has internet  :up:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

panjs

Safe trip and beware of watery beer :pop:

Reddog74usa

Watch the traffic as you near the coast. Have fun n ride safe Bro   :up:
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

HroadhogD1

Have a good time.  Don't get into any trouble.  :hyst:

ULTRADOG

HV
when you going back to vegas im leaving tonite at 6 will be in vegas ay about 11 pm have to stop over in losangeles first dont know what thats all about gotta fly over vegas to get there but i will be in vegas till monday
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK

hdjax2

Maybe I'll see you somewhwere along Highway 1 on Thursday. The wife and I will be over near Bodega bay around noon tooling around. Prolly have lunch at Bodega warf. Be safe and enjoy the ride. :up:
Stuck in Lodi, Ca

truck

Quote from: HroadhogD1 on March 25, 2009, 03:20:42 AM
Have a good time.  Don't get into any trouble.  :hyst:

How the heck do you do both at the same time?
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

texaskatfish

Go HV GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We'll be watching for pics.................stay SAFE yall!
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

DenverBagger

Ahhhh ... Highway 1 in early spring ... enjoy !!

Dennis The Menace

What Truck said.  Least I havent been able to seperate fun and trouble...HV, safe travels my friend, and...PICTURES!!!

Dennis

Coyote

Make sure you spend lots of money Brian. We need the help!  :teeth:

JamLazyAss

Quote from: Coyote on March 25, 2009, 10:40:46 AM
Make sure you spend lots of money Brian. We need the help!  :teeth:

And maybe a little extra to cover the exchange rate  :hyst:
Have a great trip.
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

specialx1

wish i was there! :sink: have safe trip
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

03deuce

Have a safe trip.  If you are riding route 166 to the coast from Bakersfield you will go right through my area.  Anyway, it is a nice day here today, low 70's with light winds.  Tomorrow they are calling for am fog with sun and wind in the afternoon, temps in the high 60s, and sunny the next four days with temps in the low to mid 70s, maybe a little cooler on the coast.  The hills are green and the wildflowers are starting to come out, you picked a good time for your trip.  Enjoy your ride!   

Fugawee

I'm jealous.....Have a Great Time and a Safe Trip.

Panzer

March 25, 2009, 09:03:53 PM #15 Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 09:07:22 PM by Panzer
Ah man, you're all sucking up because HV is the chief honcho.
Brownie points everyone?
Bunch of suck sucks here. :down:

HV.......safe trip, I love you man.......XXX OOO......hugs too.
Panzer
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

specialx1

March 25, 2009, 09:12:56 PM #16 Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 08:14:33 AM by specialx1
whadda ya mean your the one that polishes his bike for him :pop:
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

Coyote

Panzer, Panzer, Panzer,   :pop:

76shuvlinoff

Yeah , you just wait till Dad gets home....
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

Clintster

Hey the guy puts a lot of work in for this board, he should be very welcome here in the States.  HV have you tried your RS assistance list for hook-ups? Beer and steaks on the coast on rented Hogs, aint that America... Somebody on the list should be near one of your destinations !  Have a safe trip and yes photos would be nice.  Panzer off to the shed?
Drive fast, take chances

CndUltra88

Panzer, Panzer, Panzer.....
How are you at polishing chrome in the shed my man???
LOL
HV, get connected, we all wanna hear of your latest escapades !!!!
Cheers,
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

Hawg Holler

You picked a good time to be here. Weather is drop-dead gorgeous, the hills are green, no fog yet. I'll be riding south on Highway 1 from Half Moon Bay toward Santa Cruz today. Wave if you see me.
Keep on ridin
Ridin our blues away
Hawg Holler 2005 Road King Classic

FSG

QuoteWave if you see me.

I'm waving now, can you see   :hyst:

Hawg Holler

Sorry, I can't see you. Under Calif. law I'm not allowed to surf the Web while operating a motorcycle. My ride got delayed, but I'm heading that way.
Keep on ridin
Ridin our blues away
Hawg Holler 2005 Road King Classic

HV

We are in Monterey tonight... looking to a HD  Dealer tomorrow... Ill try to Call Keith Tonight ( between BEERS ) ... nice ride today but COLD and dayum windy... nice here in Monterey now.. ate at the Warf... got off the road at 5 PM .. Too much Traffic !!... ( took 200 Pics so far ) ...Later guys .. thank you for the good wishes... OMG California has some Fantastic Roads and Sights  :smilep:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT