looking for fast baggers to run "outlaw bagger" type of class.

Started by strokerjlk, December 13, 2015, 10:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strokerjlk

Quote from: westcomb on December 19, 2015, 11:50:23 AM
Are struts allowed? ......... or shocks a must! .........

Sorry .......... I just keep thinking about this is all!  :bike:
You can run a strut if ya like .
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

HighLiner

:chop:
Quote from: westcomb on December 18, 2015, 04:34:52 AM
Dam ........... keeps getting faster ............ So 160" and a 6" over arm ........... that should make for some fast bikes!

Or a whole lot of smoke shows!

Racepres

Quote from: HighLiner on December 23, 2015, 04:51:08 PM
:chop:
Quote from: westcomb on December 18, 2015, 04:34:52 AM
Dam ........... keeps getting faster ............ So 160" and a 6" over arm ........... that should make for some fast bikes!

Or a whole lot of smoke shows!

Not at an AMRA race...They're gonna Stick...May wreck some street racers Day!!!

westcomb

I went to the Martin track 4 times last year on my bike .......... It hooked best during the AMRA race for sure!  :up: .......... Best pass I made was right after it was sprayed for the Nitro bikes! .......... Wish the track hooked that good all the time!  :smiled:

Bsmith153

Damn...think my little 124 aint really going to hold up. Im only going to be in the 10s. Have to see what else I can use for a power adder.
I dont race because I think im the fastest
I race because its Fun!

pwmorris

Sounds awesome-hopefully some of the big inch bagger guys come out and rip em'!
Maybe Rivas will de stroke his 167" bagger making 250 and re gear for the Outlaw Bagger new class and drag it...

http://info.sscycle.com/performance-times/bid/77959/World-s-Fastest-Bagger-Chris-Rivas-sets-record-of-over-200-mph

strokerjlk

Quote from: pwmorris on January 02, 2016, 09:59:41 AM
Maybe Rivas will de stroke his 167" bagger making 250 and re gear for the Outlaw Bagger new class and drag it...

http://info.sscycle.com/performance-times/bid/77959/World-s-Fastest-Bagger-Chris-Rivas-sets-record-of-over-200-mph
I doubt it,since he doesn't meet the two rules of the class. stock frame and FLH front end.
he could get a grudge race though,no problem.

Racepres

Speaking about rules...It amazes me how many people Build a Bike Completely outside the Rules...then Whine that it don't fit the Rules.
Meanwhile, Bragging theirs is the "baddest in the Land"...Dipshits...It's the Only One.. Sheeesh!!
If ya wanna Prove you know your "stuff" build to the existing rules and Come Show the whole World...Not the corner of Hickerbilly Town!

prodrag1320

Quote from: pwmorris on January 02, 2016, 09:59:41 AM

a 167",250hp bagger is the stupidest thing ive ever heard of.

westcomb

This class sounds like a fun thing to play in a few times? ................. But it has a few issues for me! ........... Its just a first time kind of thing so there is no real good reason to go crazy and try and be "the man!" .......... so to speek  :smile: If the class grows and that would be cool it would be great! .......... I think it will be a once in a while thing tho?

I will not at all be the fast guy no question! ......... and will not be willing to spend the cash needed to be the fast guy! .......... It does however sound like a cool class to try as my bike will fit the rules pretty easy now ............. I do have a NOS bottle that I have been thinking of trying just because? ........... So since its going to be at the AMRA race I make this year (Martin) I may try it out!  :idunno:

But I have a much lighter bike I have been thinking my 124" motor would be at home in? ........... so I may just get after that! ........... Going to be a busy summer for me time to pull the motor from my bagger may not happen? ......... So if I take my bagger to the track again this year? .......... Outlaw class could be fun! ............ Maybe I can tree a guy or get luck and the other guy gets a red light!  :teeth: ........... anyways Just be fun is all! .......... I hope it has a big turn out! maybe I can add one more bike to the mix just to make it that much more fun!

HighLiner

I know the rules allow for backbone modification but how about down tube mods for exhaust clearance?

strokerjlk

Quote from: HighLiner on January 04, 2016, 07:22:54 AM
I know the rules allow for backbone modification but how about down tube mods for exhaust clearance?
Stock down tubes . And the back bone has to be modified stock .

strokerjlk

Quote from: westcomb on January 04, 2016, 06:46:47 AM
This class sounds like a fun thing to play in a few times? ................. But it has a few issues for me! ........... Its just a first time kind of thing so there is no real good reason to go crazy and try and be "the man!" .......... so to speek  :smile: If the class grows and that would be cool it would be great! .......... I think it will be a once in a while thing tho?

I will not at all be the fast guy no question! ......... and will not be willing to spend the cash needed to be the fast guy! .......... It does however sound like a cool class to try as my bike will fit the rules pretty easy now ............. I do have a NOS bottle that I have been thinking of trying just because? ........... So since its going to be at the AMRA race I make this year (Martin) I may try it out!  :idunno:

But I have a much lighter bike I have been thinking my 124" motor would be at home in? ........... so I may just get after that! ........... Going to be a busy summer for me time to pull the motor from my bagger may not happen? ......... So if I take my bagger to the track again this year? .......... Outlaw class could be fun! ............ Maybe I can tree a guy or get luck and the other guy gets a red light!  :teeth: ........... anyways Just be fun is all! .......... I hope it has a big turn out! maybe I can add one more bike to the mix just to make it that much more fun!
Personally ,I am hoping this class will draw in guys that will want to run within the street dresser rules .
I doubt it becomes a full line up class. Most these guys just want to grudge race anyway .
Build yourself a stupid fast bagger and come join us.

strokerjlk

AMRA is racing in Pittsburg PA. At raceway park .May 14 -15 th
Going to do a outlaw Bagger race there as well .
As of right now we are looking at 750.00 to win 250.00 for runner up .
Ok you East coast boys , lets get em out and play.

Racepres

Now Jim...That is Tentative for right now....Looks really good tho...We ain't Done Deal yet...

HighLiner

Quote from: strokerjlk on January 07, 2016, 12:37:33 PM

I bet that draws Kadafe out!

strokerjlk

Quote from: Racepres on January 07, 2016, 01:30:32 PM
Now Jim...That is Tentative for right now....Looks really good tho...We ain't Done Deal yet...
Damn . I was told it was a done deal .
Hope ya get something for August too .

strokerjlk

Quote from: HighLiner on January 07, 2016, 05:04:12 PM

He is putting up the purse money .

Racepres

Quote from: strokerjlk on January 07, 2016, 05:22:28 PM

Well...he is from there after all...Maybe them PA cats know something that I don't....

Seriously...I'm Very Confident at this point...just ain't really "official"

sfmichael

Colorado Springs, CO.

strokerjlk

Quote from: Racepres on January 07, 2016, 08:14:48 PM
Quote from: strokerjlk on January 07, 2016, 05:22:28 PM

Well...he is from there after all...Maybe them PA cats know something that I don't....

Seriously...I'm Very Confident at this point...just ain't really "official"
He called me really excited . I had already seen it on the schedule . But I see now it is in red and says tentative .  :embarrassed:
If its a go .... There is money to be won .  :scoot:

Racepres

^^ I'm glad he is that excited...Now, if he [or you also] would call the track and share some excitement...we may close this deal sooner.

2006FXDCI

Hope this works out as Pittsburgh speedway is my local track . I was at the last test and tune of the year and was pitted beside Mr. Kadafe . He sure has one fast road king . I will be there for sure !
2006 Super glide 107" , 2005 electra glide 124"

strokerjlk

Quote from: 2006FXDCI on January 08, 2016, 08:06:23 AM
Hope this works out as Pittsburgh speedway is my local track . I was at the last test and tune of the year and was pitted beside Mr. Kadafe . He sure has one fast road king . I will be there for sure !
It's quick for sure
http://youtu.be/Nrcu_REt9mw

Racepres

That sure looks like Gregg on that  RK...
Rides just like him also.
Coincidence???