April 26, 2024, 11:15:24 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

**Hoban Bros/TTS**

Started by Tommy D, June 18, 2016, 11:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy D

June 18, 2016, 11:31:34 AM Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:49:00 PM by Tommy D
For the Pro's
I Have no experience with Hoban Brothers in Newton, Wi
Quality of Tune with TTS? Recommended?

Asking for a friend.

Thanks in advance
Acts 4:12

tjwallib

Been there, done that,,,,,,there are better places to get a TTS Tune. Hoban/Darkhorse builds one hell of a crank, but they just just don't have much experience with TTS tuning.

I ended up taking my bike down to Alton, IL -- C&S Speed Shop. I set up an appt. with Jason, showed up early in the AM and rode out of there about 6 hours later. He's knowledgeable, communicates directly with TTS on a regular basis and I believe is recommended by Doc out of Florida. I'm very happy with the tune,,,,,,,,warning though,,,,,,it's tough to watch your bike on the drum as he puts it through the tuning process,,,,,,Jason will hit almost every cell in the VE tables under varying loads,,,,,,Nothing like watching your bike at steady 6 grand at wide open throttle and have the brake on the drum applied.

If you go down there, make sure you have a good rear tire on the bike,,,,,rolling on the drum will take some miles off it.

Ohio HD

Give Valley Racing a call. Not sure where you are, but they're about 200 miles south of  Hoban Bros.

Valley Racing
325 W Delite Inn Rd
Beecher, IL
708-946-1440

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1154243431282881&id=157353800971854